General Discussion

New mechanics to the game

edi_bedi

Add new gamemodes like : battle royale or juggernaut or smh new cuz the game is worst than in 2013, u could add a battle pass just add something new 

• Confused 1

This is probably the worst suggestion i have seen on this forum for some time, basically you are suggesting them to add a content/features that almost every game has added in their game, and most of them also failed because they where following this trend.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, gwnMarty said:

This is probably the worst suggestion i have seen on this forum for some time, basically you are suggesting them to add a content/features that almost every game has added in their game, and most of them also failed because they where following this trend.

Wtf, no what game has failed because they added BP and br, u insane 

5 minutes ago, edi_bedi said:

Wtf, no what game has failed because they added BP and br, u insane 

The Culling, H1Z1, Ring of Elisium, Darwin Project, Spellbreak, TABG, Realm Royale and many more.

I name more that followed that formula and just died, only ones that survive are from companies that have billions to spend. (COD, Apex and Fortnite)

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
8 minutes ago, gwnMarty said:

The Culling, H1Z1, Ring of Elisium, Darwin Project, Spellbreak, TABG, Realm Royale and many more.

I name more that followed that formula and just died, only ones that survive are from companies that have billions to spend. (COD, Apex and Fortnite)

Eh I call BS on some of these. The culling failed because the devs got ultra greedy and made it so that you had to pay just to play the game, the cosmetics etc didnt kill it, the devs themselves killed it. And TABG was a pretty niche gimmicky game at it's core, it wasn't made to last due to this, that being said it still has (albeit a very small) playerbase.

Blaming battlepasses for killing games is a really silly take, especially for free2play games. I can name afew games that also died, but had a battlepass, that had nothing to do with it (gundam evo [not a battle royale but it's an example], etc).  While I agree battle royale is unrealistic for mv, it can be a lucrative business practice in general (not saying they should add it but it's whatever either way).

Try being abit more constructive instead of being rude please.

• Like 1

I have a suggestion to exchange items, an exchange with other players, those who have items that others were unable to acquire and are no longer able to make another deposit, this way the items would rotate on the server and an economy between players

16 hours ago, CAPAD0C1A said:

I have a suggestion to exchange items, an exchange with other players, those who have items that others were unable to acquire and are no longer able to make another deposit, this way the items would rotate on the server and an economy between players

You can gift me stuff ( if you want )

21 hours ago, edi_bedi said:

Add new gamemodes like : battle royale or juggernaut or smh new cuz the game is worst than in 2013, u could add a battle pass just add something new 

I bet they have other priorities than to make MV a battle royale. Priorities that don't feel like priorities, but oh well...

Also, if you make MV a battle royale it kinda loses its magic. FFA not good enough for you? 😄

• Like 2
On 10/1/2023 at 8:58 PM, Tanooki said:

Eh I call BS on some of these. The culling failed because the devs got ultra greedy and made it so that you had to pay just to play the game, the cosmetics etc didnt kill it, the devs themselves killed it. And TABG was a pretty niche gimmicky game at it's core, it wasn't made to last due to this, that being said it still has (albeit a very small) playerbase.

Blaming battlepasses for killing games is a really silly take, especially for free2play games. I can name afew games that also died, but had a battlepass, that had nothing to do with it (gundam evo [not a battle royale but it's an example], etc).  While I agree battle royale is unrealistic for mv, it can be a lucrative business practice in general (not saying they should add it but it's whatever either way).

Try being abit more constructive instead of being rude please.

I have to agree with you about some CEO's making bad chooises, but don't blame the devs, since most of them are not in the position to make desicions.

A battlepass is always fun IMO, and is not something what kills every game, but almost every game has it,

So if they will add battlepasses i hope they do it in a new way instead of a normal way like all other games.

Dont quote me on it but i think i didn't say bad things about battlepasses but only battle royale's