Off-Topic

An Apology regarding of my previous post!

Zissy

Hello! I recently came back and checked my post and i didn't expect it to blow up at all! But it wasn't the way i expected though..

I know im not deemed responsible to other peoples actions but i feel like regardless of all that, i think its parsley my fault because it was under my post, so to that i would like to apologize to whoever was hurt in my previous post! I didn't intend or wish on any harm on people and i know such topic is mostly a touchy subject and i probably dont even have any rights to say to such topic

The purpose of my post is to spread more positivity to our small (but beloved) community and i didn't expect for petty insults turn into harmful arguments under the replies..and i couldn't delete my previous post so im hoping the mods will delete it for me, although yeah i keep on saying its not my fault but i feel like it sorta is because its like adding fuel to the fire for bringing up the topic! At the end of the day people will always have distaste on such topics that they will send hate rather than walk away and continue on their business..They would either troll to get a reaction or just plain rude but we should all ignore it and walk away instead of escalating it to spouting insults and hate towards each other!

Thats all! Thank you for your time and have a great day/night! Stay awesome!! (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

87afbe7eb3fc6c27b68f623323435832.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Zissy said:

Hello! I recently came back and checked my post and i didn't expect it to blow up at all! But it wasn't the way i expected though..

I know im not deemed responsible to other peoples actions but i feel like regardless of all that, i think its parsley my fault because it was under my post, so to that i would like to apologize to whoever was hurt in my previous post! I didn't intend or wish on any harm on people and i know such topic is mostly a touchy subject and i probably dont even have any rights to say to such topic

The purpose of my post is to spread more positivity to our small (but beloved) community and i didn't expect for petty insults turn into harmful arguments under the replies..and i couldn't delete my previous post so im hoping the mods will delete it for me, although yeah i keep on saying its not my fault but i feel like it sorta is because its like adding fuel to the fire for bringing up the topic! At the end of the day people will always have distaste on such topics that they will send hate rather than walk away and continue on their business..They would either troll to get a reaction or just plain rude but we should all ignore it and walk away instead of escalating it to spouting insults and hate towards each other!

Thats all! Thank you for your time and have a great day/night! Stay awesome!! (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

Cute draw

2 hours ago, Zissy said:

Its fine Zissy, I dont think you nessecarily need to apologise for making that forum thread. I hope we all understood that it was only a little support post expressing some sort of peace-keeping within the community, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect it to blow up similarly, if not exactly, as to how Anti's clan post blew up as well. At that point I stopped stepping in because I truly believe with Ori, Baran etc: they're lost causes, and arguing tirelessly with each other is futile simply because there is no end goal, no result, no achievements or anything really worthwhile for continuing the discussion. (Just as an example, no disrespect): Sorel and Ori (leave_the_kids_alone) could go back and forth for a million years on end and neither side would agree with the other. Ori's account did get muted according to him, however his burner account is still ususable. It just goes to show that something we thought we did achieve didn't actually turn out to be anything valuable

If a member of Masangsoft Staff was lashing out then I'd agree that it was nessecary to argue in order to establish our rights but these are just normal people we're being confronted with. At this point, just understand and identify who your friends are, and be a little cautious around other members of the forum. We need to get some moderators to do some work

Speaking of which, community mods???? Is it happening or nah?

Edited by BioWarz
15 minutes ago, BioWarz said:

Its fine Zissy, I dont think you nessecarily need to apologise for making that forum thread. I hope we all understood that it was only a little support post expressing some sort of peace-keeping within the community, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect it to blow up similarly, if not exactly, as to how Anti's clan post blew up as well. At that point I stopped stepping in because I truly believe with Ori, Baran etc: they're lost causes, and arguing tirelessly with each other is futile simply because there is no end goal, no result, no achievements or anything really worthwhile for continuing the discussion. (Just as an example, no disrespect): Sorel and Ori (leave_the_kids_alone) could go back and forth for a million years on end and neither side would agree with the other. Ori's account did get muted according to him, however his burner account is still ususable. It just goes to show that something we thought we did achieve didn't actually turn out to be anything valuable

If a member of Masangsoft Staff was lashing out then I'd agree that it was nessecary to argue in order to establish our rights but these are just normal people we're being confronted with. At this point, just understand and identify who your friends are, and be a little cautious around other members of the forum. We need to get some moderators to do some work

We're STILL waiting for mods for both discord and the forum. It's been painfully slow and the longer it takes, the more toxicity will spread. We'll also need ingame mods as well (actual ones, not the fake ones we currently have).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Zissy said:

It's not your fault it turned into what it did! It's definitely something that needs attention and I'm just hoping they can choose some moderators that can deal with it, and set out a better set of "forum rules" detailing what's allowed and what's not. Masangsoft themselves should probably do that so that people don't think it's biased and twisted to the morals of the moderators, that would just make people more upset. Praying they get back with people soon as there has been no more communication from the team and potential moderator candidates for almost two(?) weeks now.

25 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

We're STILL waiting for mods for both discord and the forum. It's been painfully slow and the longer it takes, the more toxicity will spread. We'll also need ingame mods as well (actual ones, not the fake ones we currently have).

Yeah... I'm not sure why the process is paused but maybe they're dealing with stuff internally. I just hope they get it sorted soon because people will get comfortable and continue being toxic and harassing people because they think they can get away with it. I worry about the in-game moderators a lot too, in all honesty I don't see why they wouldn't just make Discord and (or) forum moderators also in-game moderators, if they can be trusted with one, they can be trusted with the other. It sounds like they are confident they can handle the in-game issues like cheating and harassment on their own, which I don't think they have enough staff to do that reliably and as often as we need it. Especially on on servers that don't align with their work hours.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BioWarz said:

I mean, yeah we must stop fighting and focus on the game feedback

5 hours ago, Baran01 said:

I mean, yeah we must stop fighting and focus on the game feedback

I dont wanna be that guy but I dont see masanguisang trying to fix the game ngl, and i know someones gonna be yappin saying "oh but u gotta be patient" or something like that but my patience is running out and all they seem to care about is to do tiny winy updates and add a bunch of stuff on the capsule for ppl to spend like crazy as usual.