Off-Topic

Topic about one person with biased fascist views against me with backdrop of politics.

Apogey

Hello MicroVolts community,

I would like to share one unpleasant situation related with player MrBob, first I’ll talk about what i didn’t have to screenshot fro chat. It all started when he, being the host, kicked me, after which i asked him in whisper why he did that, which he replied "i disrespect ukrainian", of course, i asked where he was from, to which he replied that he was from Poland and he was Polish. Next, you can clearly see the dialogue with him that i was able to screenshot, in this dialogue he directly tells me how badly he treats my country and considers them “enemies”, against the background of which he allows himself insults and biased actions against me, his only explanations are political and historical moments with which i dont have any contact in any way since i am an ordinary human, not a politician or a patriot, and i also know simplest facts that my country and his are not enemies at that moment and all his under-arguments are just a set of propaganda statements that cannot relate to ordinary people. I’m also interesting if it makes sense to report him for obviously fascist statements addressed to an ordinary person, and whether he can receive any punishment for this? It’s simply not normal to spread hatred towards ordinary players like this just because they are from some country that isn't even an enemy at all.

image.png.e798eb7f03c3029f493ef3dbb2ce520d.png

image.png.048d877841eef6b1e8fb22db53895044.png

image.png.4e2a08161027466009c70fa484c15038.png

image.png.bb372f66f63fc05324d339afc0776f49.png

image.png.3c987a8b9649794ee4a79278950b26a5.png

image.png.11811410d0a4d8a2eeaef1171c93bd78.png

image.png.5b94004cd298c8cc47b3b7fe850bc73b.png

image.png.b454a9018813cf0554f7d267473534e3.png

image.png.4352f2ff3df8884b5607ae43dd795588.png

image.png.326c0d3057139c07595705cc279b1aff.png

Touchy subject since chunk of convo is missing...
I would say report to on Masang's Microvolts support and see what they say since (i think) they can access logs.

Cheers.

Edited by Opa
added: (i think)
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2023 at 11:58 PM, Apogey said:

Hello MicroVolts community,

I would like to share one unpleasant situation related with player MrBob, first I’ll talk about what i didn’t have to screenshot fro chat. It all started when he, being the host, kicked me, after which i asked him in whisper why he did that, which he replied "i disrespect ukrainian", of course, i asked where he was from, to which he replied that he was from Poland and he was Polish. Next, you can clearly see the dialogue with him that i was able to screenshot, in this dialogue he directly tells me how badly he treats my country and considers them “enemies”, against the background of which he allows himself insults and biased actions against me, his only explanations are political and historical moments with which i dont have any contact in any way since i am an ordinary human, not a politician or a patriot, and i also know simplest facts that my country and his are not enemies at that moment and all his under-arguments are just a set of propaganda statements that cannot relate to ordinary people. I’m also interesting if it makes sense to report him for obviously fascist statements addressed to an ordinary person, and whether he can receive any punishment for this? It’s simply not normal to spread hatred towards ordinary players like this just because they are from some country that isn't even an enemy at all.

I'm agree we should stop spread the hate

• 3 weeks later...