General Discussion

Who wants trading system

Sorel

Let's vote on adding trading system  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like trading system to be added? Why yes/no? Comment your thoughts.

• Yes
    • No

Personally I think the trading system is a big part of the game and is absolutely necessary. That being said my oppinion is clear and I don't think I need to add anything. It's just a good way for the game to make a bit more money, and for us to complete our sets or get other things we need.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I 100% agree, the sets i can finally complete with that and make the game a more fun place because of that is big.

I am down for them to make the seals RT again too but not more than 5 dollars. 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

I 100% agree, the sets i can finally complete with that and make the game a more fun place because of that is big.

I am down for them to make the seals RT again too but not more than 5 dollars. 

Better pay 5 dollars to get a part that you need insted of spending 50 dollars and get 10 shoes and hands right?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Better pay 5 dollars to get a part that you need insted of spending 50 dollars and get 10 shoes and hands right?

Tbf it might not always be 5 dollars, as the rarer the item the more you'll have to trade in to get it.

1 minute ago, Tanooki said:

Tbf it might not always be 5 dollars, as the rarer the item the more you'll have to trade in to get it.

Yeah thats right! I was just saying the 5 dollars in reponse of Flex comment saying not more than 5 dollars

2 minutes ago, zooz said:

I agree but I don't think we'll have a trading system any time soon.

Yup, probably in 1 year or something like that so we spend more money and in 1 year account will have a lot of items to trade

Iam for having a trading system, but i think atm there are more important issues and projects to work on first. I think impleting it in a year or so would be a good timing, because some capsule seasons have passed then aswell

• Like 1

I hord my items because I am sure there will be a trading system for sure. I really liked the trading system, it made the items you had more valueable. Also it gave me CS GO vibes. Trading skins for the flex was always a huge part for me to this game. I mean I can imagine it will added in this game in far future. At first we all need some items to trade.

• Like 1

I'm all for it. I do believe they'll think about implement it back in the game after fixing, adding, and removing a bunch of stuff that we're asking for, such as upgrading weapons from level 1 to 9 and rewarding us with MP after games. 

• Like 1

I would like to see the old items that used to be in the MP shop, there were many more outfit choices back in Surge. Why are they gone now?

This would provide more reason to stick with the game and obtain MP.

Then, there should also be better way to convert duplicate items into MP, or simply a better return rate than only 10% or whatever it is now, because there are some people sitting with just 10x copies of hands and shoes and faces that are pretty much sunk RT from capsules.

Alternatively, extra RT items could have RT sellback, which is similar to how popular gacha games have a currency pity system - some of the currency goes back into becoming more spins.

Of course, RT and MP should stay mostly divided.

Edited by MicroData
  • Like 1

Honestly with how rare they want items to be, the trading system would do the game a whole lot of good. By the time items come back for their second round, many people probably will have moved onto wanting something else. This system could fill the gaps, they could even use it to make a little bit of extra money too, because it can't be free otherwise people are going to just make alts. $1-2.50 per item "seal" instead of what like $5 before sounds pretty good to me.

• Like 1

If not trade, at least a way to recycle a number of repeated parts for something else of the same capsule or more tries, just like in other gacha games.

Trade at times gets tedious and tiring because of people over or under valuing stuff, since there is no way to have a fixed value on items. In surge at the end they kinda had a good system where you could buy someone else's stuff with RT but at the same time no one wanted "common" RT for their rares.

There is also the black market of people buying stuff with real money on the side and getting scammed lol

• Like 3
21 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

21 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah, i mean 5 dollars for seal but you will be trading items that u probably spend a lot more for. But those are already spent money that you got copies or the set you didn't want from 2 set mixes. Also I believe trading system is a very good way to get to know other people too, because you will forever remember the person who completed your set, even if it was an exchange 😂.

20 hours ago, Log1c said:

Iam for having a trading system, but i think atm there are more important issues and projects to work on first. I think impleting it in a year or so would be a good timing, because some capsule seasons have passed then aswell

Totally agree on that. There are more pressing matters, but this post is a good way to show devs that we eventually want a trading system.

20 hours ago, Barky said:

I hord my items because I am sure there will be a trading system for sure. I really liked the trading system, it made the items you had more valueable. Also it gave me CS GO vibes. Trading skins for the flex was always a huge part for me to this game. I mean I can imagine it will added in this game in far future. At first we all need some items to trade.

Samee, never sell copies just in case 😂😂.

17 hours ago, Doll said:

I'm all for it. I do believe they'll think about implement it back in the game after fixing, adding, and removing a bunch of stuff that we're asking for, such as upgrading weapons from level 1 to 9 and rewarding us with MP after games. 

I do hope they add the glow efect back ,update the upgrading system and go back to MP after matches because these are more needed updates. But last time i spoke about this I heard they didn't want to add a trading system so I thought about making a post to prove them that their comunity wants a trading system.

Edited by Sorel
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, MicroData said:

I would like to see the old items that used to be in the MP shop, there were many more outfit choices back in Surge. Why are they gone now?

This would provide more reason to stick with the game and obtain MP.

Then, there should also be better way to convert duplicate items into MP, or simply a better return rate than only 10% or whatever it is now, because there are some people sitting with just 10x copies of hands and shoes and faces that are pretty much sunk RT from capsules.

Alternatively, extra RT items could have RT sellback, which is similar to how popular gacha games have a currency pity system - some of the currency goes back into becoming more spins.

Of course, RT and MP should stay mostly divided.

That's a great ideea. I honestly pity anyone who had the missfortune to spend money and get enough golden spins to get the entire set but got only 1 or 2 of the parts repeatedly.

12 hours ago, Volt said:

Honestly with how rare they want items to be, the trading system would do the game a whole lot of good. By the time items come back for their second round, many people probably will have moved onto wanting something else. This system could fill the gaps, they could even use it to make a little bit of extra money too, because it can't be free otherwise people are going to just make alts. $1-2.50 per item "seal" instead of what like $5 before sounds pretty good to me.

The price, ofc, is not really our biggest concern, I would personally be ok with spending 5$ dollars to seal an inteam if that iteam gets me another iteam that i really want, considering that 5$ for this game rn is a very low investition anyway, since it only gives like 500 rt😅. Not saying I don't want a lower price, in my book 2$ is pretty good for them because that would still be extra money that they wouldn't get anyway, and it would still sum up to a greater amount after a few month esepecially if the game becomes more popular. Especially since this would be a passive income. Like once they add it, they will only get money coninously without extra effort.

9 hours ago, ReqMort said:

If not trade, at least a way to recycle a number of repeated parts for something else of the same capsule or more tries, just like in other gacha games.

Trade at times gets tedious and tiring because of people over or under valuing stuff, since there is no way to have a fixed value on items. In surge at the end they kinda had a good system where you could buy someone else's stuff with RT but at the same time no one wanted "common" RT for their rares.

There is also the black market of people buying stuff with real money on the side and getting scammed lol

The black market thing happens in all the games and getting scammed because of that is every individual's own mistake and fault. The trading system was 100% safe and although the black market is a producr of it, that does not mean it shouldn't be added. Also not a lot of iteams are very rare in this game, maybe just the ones that are put only into the mix with a 0.02-0.03% to drop. Anything else is common sense, just by looking at the drop chance of parts you can see that tops are harder to get that legs or shoes and stuff like that, also that any part that was seasonal is more valuable than a set that's permanently in the game or at least was for a very long time (cause at some point they will probably take the permanent sets out or they will get too old and unvaluable).

Also, I see there are 7 No answers. I am genuenly curious about the reason, that's why I asked in the post to share your opinions. Literally no hate, we are here to debate.

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:
11 hours ago, Sorel said:

Not practical and unnecessary right now, the game has many limitations

Well, I mean, the game was doing fine with more than a thousand item in it, trading system, more game modes, also the topic is about who eventually eant a trading system, the main point that was made in here is that no one want a trading system tomorrow, but maybe in a year or so.