General Discussion

Items decided to get sold without confirmation.

P0PP1N

After i clicked on my items when i wanted to upgrade them they just disappeared(got sold without confirmation) please help me and get my items back!

Items was: Fire sorceress gloves (Pandora) and Fire sorceress outfit (PANDORA)

I really would like to get those items back, Thanks!

I contacted the support and they didn't refund my items, they said only :

https://imgur.com/a/ZSS0Kkmspacer.png

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Just wait.. i've waited 6 days on a ticket so they can help me with the socialmedia event.

They will respond.

Please read again. They have responded and not reinstantiated the items. Your point is off-topic.

1 hour ago, Timorisu said:

Please read again. They have responded and not reinstantiated the items. Your point is off-topic.

You are saying for me to read again but you real have done the same?

They say: "However, if you still experience the same problem, please feel free to reach out for further assistance. Make sure to wirti [Follow-up] on your inquiry title."

I had a problem with the socialmedia event and i openned 3 ticket with two follow-ups until the problem was solved, and thank god was solved.

I thought he already had openned a new ticket like they said.

So like you can see, my point was ON-TOPIC the whole time.

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

You are saying for me to read again but you real have done the same?

They say: "However, if you still experience the same problem, please feel free to reach out for further assistance. Make sure to wirti [Follow-up] on your inquiry title."

I had a problem with the socialmedia event and i openned 3 ticket with two follow-ups until the problem was solved, and thank god was solved.

I thought he already had openned a new ticket like they said.

So like you can see, my point was ON-TOPIC the whole time.

There is no return policy once you have deleted it

Just now, QN_Khai said:

There is no return policy once you have deleted it

Agreed. The problem is that this guy items are disappearing not being sold if I understood

It all depends whether they can verify if you indeed sold the item or not. If they can't verify that, I'm afraid there are little to no chances of getting your items back.

Despite that, I really hope you get them back as I know how frustrating it is to lose an item you didn't want to lose. I sold an outfit by mistake and I'm still thinking about it, lol. 

Peace and good luck to you!

Guys just click link into  imgur it wasnt sold i just clicked left mouseclick and i got sold without any confirmation, u have sound it was not cut or anything

POPP1N, didn't sell any item. It just vanished when he clicked on it. The support will not provide any help through this ticket.

Hopefully, DEVS see this maybe they can help.

Edited by 007
1 minute ago, 007 said:

POPP1N, didn't sell any item. It just vanished when he clicked on it. The support will not provide any help through this ticket.

Hopefully, DEVS see this maybe they can help.

Thank GOD someone understood what P0PP1N said!

• Haha 2

Hello,

open up another ticket, since they close them as far as they reply and explain them the issue once again.

Type the title as they suggested you, and tell them that the items in the subject disappeared after being tuned.

Not much more, we can do about it, hopefully you can get the support you need from them.

21 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

Just wait.. i've waited 6 days on a ticket so they can help me with the socialmedia event.

They will respond.

I sent them a ticket as well and they deleted it..

3 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

I sent them a ticket as well and they deleted it..

No way...

Either there's an excessive influx of tickets or a ton of folks are trying to snag "free" items.
So, the real issues just end up getting swept under the rug.