General Discussion

Add Some Additional Way to Gain More Micro Points(MP) & XP

Kaisen

Here are some suggestions for additional options to gain more MP & XP:
ย 

• MP & XPbooster:ย Add a MP Booster every weekdays or weekends, 100% MP Boost & 100% XP Boost.
  • MP & XP potions: These potions could be found in the game world or purchased in the in-game store. They would restore a certain amount of MP when consumed.
  • MP shrines: These shrines could be found in the game world. Activating them would give the player a temporary boost to their MP regeneration rate.
  • MP & XP challenges: These challenges could be completed to earn MP rewards.
  • More MP daily rewards: Players could receive a small amount of MP each day for logging in to the game.
    ย 

I believe that these additions would give players more ways to gain more MP, which would make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Honestly its a good ideea, i think the easiest thing to do is make MP & EXP events and also add back the capsule drops in game and the hammers to open them... you can receive the crosses which gain additional MP and EXP and thats cool. Also you can drop additional content in the hammers and capsules, they were great back in the old game but i think they missed a little touch to them,

ย 

With MP per room gains we could open the hammers easily if they make them 2k lets say. I always liked them and this way they can add limited time content in there too. Also... another grinding point for us ๐Ÿ˜„ย