General Discussion

We need more MP (Please?)

Mahiro

I am not going to deny it, the game is fun and the last update was bigger than I expected, however I reiterate again, a large part of the community likes to customize our characters, and if you are F2P it is something that is impossible to do without MP. I just spent half a week's savings on an MP accessory, and it is impossible for me to buy the others, the more levels you go up the more difficult it is to earn MP, and that is not motivating.

ย 

If they add a grinding system where we can get MP per game it would be spectacular and I think many of us would be motivated to spend more time inside, I think they are focusing too much on the rt capsule and it is understandable but it seems that they don't care at all about the F2P market , which in turn causes many players to leave in general, a negative aspect in any online game.

ย 

I can only publish, but I don't feel that anyone on the staff cares (I hope I'm wrong), there are already many posts on this topic including another of mine, I really hope they give the importance it deserves to a topic that has caused a lot of disagreement.

mvr2.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, MushieMushie said:

Heck yeah I agree! The game isn't really F2P if MP players cannot customize their own character to their full extent. They need to lower the MP price and give MP every match.

ย 

Sorry for double postings, idk how to edit lol.

But for MP players it would feel like a punishment for not spending RT, I don't think that's fair. I'm more of a RT/MP player, I just spend RT on clothes really lol, I could care less about the weapons unless they look cute/cool.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mahiro said:

I am not going to deny it, the game is fun and the last update was bigger than I expected, however I reiterate again, a large part of the community likes to customize our characters, and if you are F2P it is something that is impossible to do without MP. I just spent half a week's savings on an MP accessory, and it is impossible for me to buy the others, the more levels you go up the more difficult it is to earn MP, and that is not motivating.

ย 

If they add a grinding system where we can get MP per game it would be spectacular and I think many of us would be motivated to spend more time inside, I think they are focusing too much on the rt capsule and it is understandable but it seems that they don't care at all about the F2P market , which in turn causes many players to leave in general, a negative aspect in any online game.

ย 

I can only publish, but I don't feel that anyone on the staff cares (I hope I'm wrong), there are already many posts on this topic including another of mine, I really hope they give the importance it deserves to a topic that has caused a lot of disagreement.

ย 

It's strange that you spend time playing, but don't earn anything else that has to be spent in the game . What is your name in the game?

I agree entirely, outside of their balancing in the beta, this is the thing that needs the most changing so far. MP is the only reason for people to grind and play this game, in MVS it let you spin the MP capsule (and now the limited capsule, but nobody has MP to spin it...), and buy loads ofย MP gear (which is good!). We even had MP hammers which were another way to spend your extra MP. Their current model is to give out MP through missions, achievements, and events, but honestly I disagree with this very heavily. People need a reason to play, grinding their level was one big reason, but with this new weird leveling system, I personally have no want to grind my level. MP was the reward for playing, people who played a ton had hundreds of thousands, some even had millions of MP just stacked up for their hard work.

• Thanks 3
8 minutes ago, Volt said:

I agree entirely, outside of their balancing in the beta, this is the thing that needs the most changing so far. MP is the only reason for people to grind and play this game, in MVS it let you spin the MP capsule (and now the limited capsule, but nobody has MP to spin it...), and buy loads ofย MP gear (which is good!). We even had MP hammers which were another way to spend your extra MP. Their current model is to give out MP through missions, achievements, and events, but honestly I disagree with this very heavily. People need a reason to play, grinding their level was one big reason, but with this new weird leveling system, I personally have no want to grind my level. MP was the reward for playing, people who played a ton had hundreds of thousands, some even had millions of MP just stacked up for their hard work.

After all, MP is a currency that must be earned for consumption (later).ย The old MVS also gave Coins and coupons. The mechanisms are very diverseย but the ping was unstable so I stopped playing it

Yeah, I feel like they only care the RT spenders. They purposefully making it hard to earn MP for F2P players. Most likely they won't change anything about MP after match. One reason is, there is not a feature yet that could drain up your MP except capsule (it's limited and obviously they don't want you to easily spin it). In surge for example, the weapon upgrade waste a lot of MP. In MVR, if we get MP after match and bought everything we want on the shop, then nothings left for us to spend the MP on. They really need to introduce some new features that can be enjoyed by F2P players too.

Edited by Doozer
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Yeah, I feel like they only care the RT spenders. They purposefully making it hard to earn MP for F2P players. Most likely they won't change anything about MP after match. One reason is, there is not a feature yet that could drain up your MP except capsule (it's limited and obviously they don't want you to easily spin it). In surge for example, the weapon upgrade waste a lot of MP. In MVR, if we get MP after match and bought everything we want on the shop, then nothings left for us to spend the MP on. They really need to introduce some new features that can be enjoyed by F2P players too.

So this game defaults to RT currency, not MP .ย intentionally kill this game as well as many other ways .ย I realized these players all wanted to receive the MP that was rightfully theirs .ย Imagine a game with a lot of players but they can't get MP to spend anything and they just play meaninglessly.

5 hours ago, MushieMushie said:

Heck yeah I agree! The game isn't really F2P if MP players cannot customize their own character to their full extent. They need to lower the MP price and give MP every match.

Exactly, there are always differences between the use of MP and RT but here they force you to spend money to obtain the MP as well.ย ๐Ÿ˜

4 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

It's strange that you spend time playing, but don't earn anything else that has to be spent in the game . What is your name in the game?

Let's say I have great faith in the game hahaha (but every week it reduces a little more).ย 

But if they continue to ignore this problem, I think the game will end up burying itself.

1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

I just could buy the accs cus i bought rt but we have many players that can't do the same and thats not fair!

Exactly, and I started saving from level 100 (Now I'm 124) and half of it was already spent on a single accessory (imagine those who don't have savings ๐Ÿ˜žย ), and surely when we collect 9,600 MP, Christmas will already arrive.

16 minutes ago, Mahiro said:

Exactly, and I started saving from level 100 (Now I'm 124) and half of it was already spent on a single accessory (imagine those who don't have savings ๐Ÿ˜žย ), and surely when we collect 9,600 MP, Christmas will already arrive.

At least you will be able to buy ONE christmas accs right? xd

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

At least you will be able to buy ONE christmas accs right? xd

That's if I'm lucky and they don't raise the price in the MP store, or delete the MP coin from the game hahahaย ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Mahiro said:

That's if I'm lucky and they don't raise the price in the MP store, or delete the MP coin from the game hahahaย ๐Ÿ˜

This would be a disaster

it's like a complete shift from what they've been doing with the whole F2P setup.

ย 

I mentioned a while back that if they mess up the balancing of MP gains, we might all end up rocking the same looks with free skins, making RT pointless?

I mean, let's be real, every game needs to cash in somehow. Handing out free skins is cool, but where's the money coming from?

ย 

Now, picture this: a marketplace like the setup in CSGO/CS2, where folks can swap and trade skins. They could be rolling in cash with all those little 3-cent transactions, especially when you think about it on a big scale.

ย 

Let's break it down a bit: Skins that resemble Safari Mesh might not be worth much, hanging out at around 4k MP each.

But on the flip side, check out skins with that Elite Build styleโ€”talking a solid 50k MP each.

Now, picture slapping those babies on a marketplace, selling them for about 400RT. That, my friend, could be a slick move.

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 9/27/2023 at 5:15 PM, Mahiro said:

they should make MP come back as soon as possible for this