General Discussion

Capsule SCAM or bad luck?

Zayhn

I put 50 euro in the game and rolled capsule of items with good probability to obtain only 1 item. Is it normal ? It really doesn't make me want to pay more..

It depends on what capsule item you scrolled, some have the rates of 0.02% of getting it, so its really hard, while ones have better chances, like 1 or 2%

16 minutes ago, Zayhn said:

I put 50 euro in the game and rolled capsule of items with good probability to obtain only 1 item. Is it normal ? It really doesn't make me want to pay more..

Normaly if you dont spin on a party capsule (thats stupid and the best way to waste your money) and you spin on single weapon or set capsule you'll get 10/15% of change to get something IN TOTAl, all rare parts or weapons make 10 or 15% some capsules.

24 minutes ago, Zayhn said:

On what capsule set did you spin? (If you spun on party items then it explains why you only got 1 rare)

1 hour ago, zooz said:

On what capsule set did you spin? (If you spun on party items then it explains why you only got 1 rare)

on the ceremonial set for sophitia

ย 

1 hour ago, Droppingz said:

you need to spend only small amount of 7k rt for 1 part on full party

Why? Does it help getting more items?

1 hour ago, Zoia said:

It depends on what capsule item you scrolled, some have the rates of 0.02% of getting it, so its really hard, while ones have better chances, like 1 or 2%

I've spent on the ceremonial set of sophitia, the red one

2 minutes ago, Zayhn said:

Why? Does it help getting more items?

no its because devs cant do math, full party is full scam its 7-10 times more expensive compared to other capsules

3 minutes ago, Droppingz said:

no its because devs cant do math, full party is full scam its 7-10 times more expensive compared to other capsules

Yes i just rolled for ceremonial outfit for sophitia, the red one, it wasn't for a full party

3 minutes ago, Droppingz said:

The chip set is ridiculously expensive, and I wonder why it's not A, B, C but Select Capsule? It seems like they're afraid of offending people who have already spent RT

10 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

The chip set is ridiculously expensive, and I wonder why it's not A, B, C but Select Capsule? It seems like they're afraid of offending people who have already spent RT

math more or less checks out on everything expect full party sets, if you mean the chip set which costs 500-700 to roll, that is priced right, it will take same amount or MORE to roll for full set of armor because you will very likely hit duplicate slots but for set, you hit it once and you get it all with no fear for duplicates, but yeah without pity system price of capsule is way too high, you need to spend 50-100 euros to get lets say the chip ninja set. I rly wanted to try to roll for ONE of the golden samurai pieces from party capsule, which would have taken me a lot of money even if the rates were right but there is no fucking way I ever drop any money untill they fix rates, there is just 0 point.

they need to fix party rates and add pity or just lower the amount of rt per spin, 100 bucks is so high it just makes you spend 0 instead of some

Edited by Droppingz
16 minutes ago, Zayhn said:

I've spent on the ceremonial set of sophitia, the red one

Thats unlucky, cause it has a rate of 3.2% - 3.5% wich is a really high rate

18 minutes ago, Droppingz said:

math more or less checks out on everything expect full party sets, if you mean the chip set which costs 500-700 to roll, that is priced right, it will take same amount or MORE to roll for full set of armor because you will very likely hit duplicate slots but for set, you hit it once and you get it all with no fear for duplicates, but yeah without pity system price of capsule is way too high, you need to spend 50-100 euros to get lets say the chip ninja set. I rly wanted to try to roll for ONE of the golden samurai pieces from party capsule, which would have taken me a lot of money even if the rates were right but there is no fucking way I ever drop any money untill they fix rates, there is just 0 point.

they need to fix party rates and add pity or just lower the amount of rt per spin, 100 bucks is so high it just makes you spend 0 instead of some

so bad and so expensive i want everyone to wear chips

4 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

im not sure, i spent 5 euros and from 5 spins i got 1 melee and 1 bazooka from the new halloween ones ย 

Congrats bro!!

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

im not sure, i spent 5 euros and from 5 spins i got 1 melee and 1 bazooka from the new halloween ones ย 

stop me fouttre le seum enft!ย 

ย 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

Well yesterday spend 4k rt and won 7 golds, not bad, not good... mid i think!

It was 10k for me o: won 1 item hahah

20 hours ago, Zayhn said:

Insanely bad luck.