General Discussion

Obsidian Katana Sound Bug

dizzy

Whenever I use the Obsidian Katana I got from a capsule it revs, revs like an engine for the chainsaw and when using it also does the chainsaw melee sound effect.

Is it me? Ive uninstalled and even tried verifying game files but to no avail. ๐Ÿ˜ž

It should be fixed that's not right, its not the obsidian, its the whole series. If you pick A it has normal sound, but if you pick C it has the chainsaw sound.ย 

I will try to report it later today to the support, hopefully gets fixed soon.ย 

Plus its not the first gun like this, the TECH-Rifle in the MP capsule has the same issue. If you pick A itย  has a normal unsuppressed sound, but if you pick C it has the suppressed sound.ย 

Edited by HyperHawk
51 minutes ago, dizzy said:

Whenever I use the Obsidian Katana I got from a capsule it revs, revs like an engine for the chainsaw and when using it also does the chainsaw melee sound effect.

Is it me? Ive uninstalled and even tried verifying game files but to no avail. ๐Ÿ˜ž

WAIT WHAT?

ย 

i will spin today to get a katana, hope they fixe that asap.