Off-Topic

MOVIES & TV SHOWS. WE LOVE CINEMA.

Fritzis

Nothing like a good movie/TV show that pumps some deep emotions right into your brain. 

I love movies and TV shows to the point that I can say I am addicted to watching them. Honestly, I could watch them all day if I could. So, I asked myself: Why not make a topic about this? I am sure there are some cinema lovers out there. Let's share our love and bring out some movie&tv shows recommendations.

What are your favourite movies and TV Shows? I'll start:

(I will not make a top as it is very hard for me to make one, I will just put out some movies&tv shows that I enjoy really much)

Movies

USA: The Godfather ; There will be blood; No country for old men, Donnie Darko; Apocalypse Now; Eyes wide shut; Full Metal Jacket; American Psycho; End of watch; Manchester by the sea; The Matrix; Scent of a woman; Shutter Island; The Revenant; Heat; Revolutionary Road; Sicario; American beauty; The Usual Suspects; Green Mile; Saving Private Ryan; Everything, everywhere all at once; Blue Valentine; Banshees of Inisherin; Lost in translation; 12 angry men; Prisoners; Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; Citizen Kane; Requiem for a dream; Taxi Driver; Raging Bull; Fight Club; Pulp Fiction; Django Unchained; The Hateful Eight; Inglorious Bastards.........

(I will stop cause I will keep going on&on&on&on... :D)

International: Parasite; Oldboy; Das Leben der Anderen; Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke (Actually, anything from Studio Ghibli); Diarios de motocicleta; Ciudad de Deus; La vita e bella; In the mood for love; Fallen Angels; 4 months, 3 weeks, 2 months; Der untergang....................

TV Shows:

The Sopranos, True Detective (1st season), Game of Thrones (except last 2 seasons), Succession, Barry, High Maintenance, Oz, The wire, Band of Brothers; The Pacific; The Office; How I Met Your Mother; Ozark; Narcos; Better Call Saul; Mare of Easttown; Breaking Bad; Seinfeld; Bojack Horseman; Rick&Morty; Dr. House; Mr. Robot; The Dekalog; Chernobyl; The White Lotus; Westworld; Mindhunter; The Haunting of Hill House; Deadwood; Shadows (or Umbre, in Romanian); The Leftovers; Seinfeld; Friends....................

Random factIt has been estimated that there are approximately 500.000 movies (or, narrative fiction feature-length, theatrical-cinema films) currently in existance. 

Another random fact: The first motion picture film is believed to be Louis Le Prince's Roundhay Garden Scene. It was recorded in Leeds in England in 1888.