General Discussion

The changes Microvolts needs!

Opa

I have seen other members posting about this exact issue.
That being said i feel as tho we have to flood the feed with this, otherwise we run the risk of being unseen.
So i decided to do my part...

(even tho i posted something like this already before)

The main problem right now in the game is a lack of content.
 Players ran through the important levels pretty damn quickly 1-100, most people in like 1-2 days reached level 100+ and there is a lack of game modes.
 With the old MP system, it allows you to get MP REGARDLESS of your level, which just makes everything more coherent and makes levels more admirable, i look at some one level 100+ and it just doesn't make me feel anything.

What Microvolts is in desperate need of!

• MP through matches,
    that way you can lower EXP gains so we don't have your average Joe at level 100.
  • Square Mode,
    so people can actually practice every map in the game, and  so there is more content that the game so desperately needs.
  • Ranked Mode with ELO!
    I know this might be a work in progress, but i also know this would be such a hugely impactful addition to the game.
    Giving players a true measure of skill AND a feeling of progress which is something that is vital, and something that players are losing a sense of with the game...
    It seems as tho we literally finished the game in a day or two the way everything was laid out...
  • Clan Wars!
    This one is just a "no-brainer".
    Its a fun mode, and a mode with a lot of history in the game.
    The people want it.

If you agree with the sentiment, please bump the post with reactions so it gets to the Dev's attention!
    I will also keep an eye for your guys' posts that touch on these issues and bump them myself!

I believe the game will get the changes it needs if the community sticks by expressing what they are!  💪

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Don't forget Item Match, Arms Race, Weekly Boss Battles, the other 60% of outfits that used to be in the shop, low level player servers, fixing autobalance that removes team switching

Edited by MicroData
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

hopefully, all of these improvements will be applied in the near future.

+1

Hello

As the colleague mentioned previously, all this will change with future updates, as you know it has been quite difficult to revive microvolts, and it is still undergoing constant changes and improvements for the public, look forward to all these changes.

Greetings!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nax said:

Hello

As the colleague mentioned previously, all this will change with future updates, as you know it has been quite difficult to revive microvolts, and it is still undergoing constant changes and improvements for the public, look forward to all these changes.

Greetings!

Love to see positive people around!

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Seeing every past mode in Recharged would be really cool.. so you have more variety and perhaps chill/casual matches. They should increase the bullets in weapon rules too.. since its apparently possible in the 3-weapon-ruleset(forgot the name, sorry ^^').

MP need to be increased so you can grind for some clothes and limited capsules. It's clear that even without stats clothes are still something worth grinding for for most.

Ranked would be good for the veterans and would probably give some breathing room for new people, that this game desperately needs.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Serphinious said:

Seeing every past mode in Recharged would be really cool.. so you have more variety and perhaps chill/casual matches. They should increase the bullets in weapon rules too.. since its apparently possible in the 3-weapon-ruleset(forgot the name, sorry ^^').

MP need to be increased so you can grind for some clothes and limited capsules. It's clear that even without stats clothes are still something worth grinding for for most.

Ranked would be good for the veterans and would probably give some breathing room for new people, that this game desperately needs.

Exactly! 👌💪

• 2 weeks later...