General Discussion

What you want isn't a grind

MicroData

Do you worry about gameplay getting monotonous?

Do you feel you need something that will keep you in this game in the long run?

If you answered yes, then you already know that just adding a level or weapon grind isn't going to fix that, because neither of those really change the BULK of your time - the gameplay itself.

Microvolts is sitting on several missed opportunities. They removed maybe 5/10 of the gamemodes this game already had.

It should be as simple as flipping on a switch for them to bring them back.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't really worry about that, as long as they introduce some fun events occasionally and add the modes that were previously in the game (Boss Battle, Item Match, Arms Race, one of my personal favorites 😂). This game is super fun on it's own, I just don't really have a reason to play it a ton so I just play it occasionally as of right now. I really wish I had more of a reason to play it. I accidentally spent all my MP on some accessories that for whatever reason are 90x more expensive than others, so now I'm kinda just stuck and playing the game can't even fix it.

6 hours ago, MicroData said:

If you answered yes, then you already know that just adding a level or weapon grind isn't going to fix that, because neither of those really change the BULK of your time - the gameplay itself.

Microvolts is sitting on several missed opportunities. They removed maybe 5/10 of the gamemodes this game already had.

I agree so much with this sentiment, especially because the game modes are already in the game...
And also the Ranked mode releasing would be sooo good. (I know it might be a work in progress)

21 hours ago, MicroData said:

Let's see what we are receiving on the update for tomorrow, they had 1 week to work on it so i hope they can do something "big"

But i think at least the old level system and icons will help on the grind situation... tbh 

Edited by j0hNESY