General Discussion

Playercount decreases

Barky

The admins should listen to us more. I mean the "excuse" they work hard on servers or whatever is a lame excuse. Right now they just cause damage to their own company because of their slow pace. They need to work harder, stay in touch with us or show any signs of being alive. This game will die soon if this continues. I really like this game but it has problems and solutions are needed.

mbb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Barky said:

9 minutes ago, Barky said:

The admins should listen to us more. I mean the "excuse" they work hard on servers or whatever is a lame excuse. Right now they just cause damage to their own company because of their slow pace. They need to work harder, stay in touch with us or show any signs of being alive. This game will die soon if this continues. I really like this game but it has problems and solutions are needed.

I really don't know 

And i can't give my opinion about that because i guess the Community and company worker will get sad 

we must wait i guess 

• Confused 1

problem is that the "reward" u get for playing is pretty bad, no rewards for MP after everygame is the worse decision they made, that, and also the level icons, are just too simple, they look like something a 5yo kid did for fun

This game is like broken and waiting for an update bla bla and it came out about 10 years ago, waiting another 4 years until it comes out again, I want to know what you call hard work

image.png.a3656c77ed1487585ba4816f3488a28b.pngimage.png.e6310992828941d2cf57c216696b314a.png

For me, one of the problem is here, the first screen is now, the second is microvolt surge (8 years ago)
But, i haven't play toy heroes or something like that, so before i was good, and now i was bad, because it's not microvolt, it's more toy heros or i don't know, because i don't have play this, but it's not microvolt.

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:

Barky How to Watch ?

Here you go buddy, I cant insert links here but this should work as fine:

ste.png

On 9/23/2023 at 2:20 AM, Barky said:

I was just surprised that in the first few days there were so many players, and now I can only enter a few rooms or full rooms ? Marketing is so bad

I guess it is more false marketing. The new patchnote just fixed issues but I guess we need a bigger update to solve alot of problems and missing content. Right now the update was nothing than a money grab. Put alot of stuff in the capsule and milk these kids... Also except the perfectly fine working capsule machine, where are the rewards?

10 minutes ago, Barky said:

I guess it is more false marketing. The new patchnote just fixed issues but I guess we need a bigger update to solve alot of problems and missing content. Right now the update was nothing than a money grab. Put alot of stuff in the capsule and milk these kids... Also except the perfectly fine working capsule machine, where are the rewards?

I think there's a bit more complaining and negativity than there should be. Let me explain what I mean further.
Changes don't come in a few days, adding in everything they are asking for, on top of what they had planned (they most likely have a roadmap already) is going to take more than just a week or two to change. A lot of things are happening and it's going to take time. I understand that communication right now is lacking a lot, and that's the real big problem here. The newest patch brought in Clans, which is something a lot of people have asked for, now people are asking for an incentive to play the game, as well as weapon upgrade/customizations. The incentive to play and grind, could easily be implemented in my eyes, but since there's no communication between the devs and the players as of now, we don't know for sure whether it'd take a day, a week, or a month for them to implement a grinding system that they think fit the game. Because they don't have any prior experiences or knowledge about the game (I think they don't at least) they might not understand that even if were given MP and those cosmetics, people are still going to spend the same amount fort he RT exclusive items.  This is due to how the community is developed. But in their eyes they probably have to find a grind solution that's not going to kill their active game income, which is important for the game to actually grow, with updates. 
What we do know is that they have a new anti cheat in mind, and as far as we know, they might already be working on it. 
Also in my eyes, I'd rather have them put focus on the important parts like, Tick Rate, Game performance, glitches and bugs, Anti-Cheat. Much rather than an endless grind system. Maybe I'm just biased, but I really just play the game for fun, not to grind. My incentive to play the game is because the game is fun to play. 
As far as level rewards go, They said it'll take a few days because they have some specific steps they have to take in order to track the correct items to the correct account. so give it time.
People will come back eventually as the game gets better due to the community being small and close. Always 1 person within a friend group who consistently play the game or keep an eye on the game or it's updates who then later updates their friends.

• Like 3