General Discussion

Forum/Discord design Feedback [+ Poll]

Melu

Opinion on Forum / Discord  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with the design of the Forum?

• Very Satisfied
    • Satisfied
    • Neutral
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied
  2. 2. How satisfied are you with the design of the Discord?

• Very Satisfied
    • Satisfied
    • Neutral
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied

pixel_lamb_sparkle

Hello, I wanted to know what you think of the forum and discord.

glitter_heartComment what you would like to add? or what bothers you?

They think it would be good to have sections depending on each person's language. Both in the Forum and Discord?

Discord channels to upload art, music? channel to recruit? clans? guides? add emojis? among other things.

Channels in discord depending on the language of each one.

I want your opinions, greetings. glitter_heart

• Like 1

Talking about the design, I'm fine with the way it is now.

In the past (MV Surge), the Forum used to be separated into languages, and it was nice! However, I don't know if there's enough players using the Forum to separate it today, as doing it would also require a moderator for each language. Adding more categories to organize everything would be cool, but I wouldn't say it's really needed as there are other problems waiting to be solved.

I wish they either removed everything that causes "403 Forbidden" or fixed it. It seems like they blocked it to avoid spam or something like this, but didn't remove the features.

I would love to see the old emojis from the MVS forum, but that's probably impossible. 😆

• Like 2

Personally, I was a huge fan of the original Microvolts website, with some modernization that thing would've been amazing. Really embraced what MV was and it's theme was everywhere, with no logos or words you could tell what game it was for easily, this website not so much besides the one background picture.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Chris51 said:

Let's firstly focus on the game itself.

Forum changes arent necessarily needed.

Well, without the forum there wouldn't be a place to debate all of the wrongs that are happening right now. People are not really satisfied and the forum is the place where we share this, hoping it will improve the gameplay experience.

The forum is the community and its changes impact it, therefore I find it relevant that the forum is organised and put together.

2 hours ago, Chris51 said:

Nah 

We want something unieq and cool in this forum

14 hours ago, Melu said:

Hello, I wanted to know what you think of the forum and discord.

Comment what you would like to add? or what bothers you?

They think it would be good to have sections depending on each person's language. Both in the Forum and Discord?

Discord channels to upload art, music? channel to recruit? clans? guides? add emojis? among other things.

Channels in discord depending on the language of each one.

I want your opinions, greetings. 

I love your GIF 

Where you get this from?

On 9/22/2023 at 9:43 AM, Chris51 said:

pixel_lamb_sparkle

Of course, personally you have to prioritize the game, as a whole.

But with the post I want to collect opinions about what you think, to know if you agree or not, more than anything because the forum/discord is where you can report countless things, and how to do it so that it reaches several players. 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:32 PM, Baran01 said:

Nah 

We want something unieq and cool in this forum

pixel_lamb_sparkle Thanks for the opinion.

On 9/22/2023 at 12:34 PM, Baran01 said:

I love your GIF 

Where you get this from?

You can search for emojis, upload them to your post and if you double left click on the image, you can edit its size so that it can be published in the forum. Or an example: emoji.gg

4 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

Why is there a discord design here, it is the default

pixel_lamb_sparkle

I'm talking about categories, channels, etc.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:45 AM, Fritzis said:

Well, without the forum there wouldn't be a place to debate all of the wrongs that are happening right now. People are not really satisfied and the forum is the place where we share this, hoping it will improve the gameplay experience.

The forum is the community and its changes impact it, therefore I find it relevant that the forum is organised and put together.

pixel_lamb_sparkle

I agree with your comment, that's why I ask the players if they agree or not, so that the developers know how the community feels with all these features, about these means that we have to communicate, I think it is very important to be aware.

Thanks to the forum and discord you can know a lot about what happens inside or outside the game, through them we can contact each other, help each other and report all kinds of problems, among other things.

Thanks for voting and commenting. glitter_heart

On 9/21/2023 at 11:49 PM, Volt said:

Personally, I was a huge fan of the original Microvolts website, with some modernization that thing would've been amazing. Really embraced what MV was and it's theme was everywhere, with no logos or words you could tell what game it was for easily, this website not so much besides the one background picture.

pixel_lamb_sparkle

I agree, maybe the design should be different, like the old one but updated. Something that has to do with toys and the theme of the game. On the other hand, I know that many people have problems entering the page, that's why I ask, so that they are aware of all this and talk about it. Or maybe a section to upload guides, gameplays, art, among other things.

On 9/21/2023 at 10:35 PM, Gabi said:

Talking about the design, I'm fine with the way it is now.

In the past (MV Surge), the Forum used to be separated into languages, and it was nice! However, I don't know if there's enough players using the Forum to separate it today, as doing it would also require a moderator for each language. Adding more categories to organize everything would be cool, but I wouldn't say it's really needed as there are other problems waiting to be solved.

I wish they either removed everything that causes "403 Forbidden" or fixed it. It seems like they blocked it to avoid spam or something like this, but didn't remove the features.

I would love to see the old emojis from the MVS forum, but that's probably impossible. 😆

pixel_lamb_sparkle
As I said before, I agree, they should give priority to the game. And yes, I hope they add emojis, you can use images without problems, like I do.
We have to wait for them to fix that error in the forum and the default font size. I would like them to have language sections in the future.

Thanks for voting and commenting.
glitter_heart

9 hours ago, Melu said:

Thanks for the opinion.

You can search for emojis, upload them to your post and if you double left click on the image, you can edit its size so that it can be published in the forum. Or an example: emoji.gg

Thank you it's work!