General Discussion

Racist/ Racista

Zoia

Queria registrar aqui um jogador (NoKilled) que foi racista em uma partida. Medidas precisam ser tomadas contra esse tipo de atitude.

Wanted to register here a player (NoKilled) wich was racist in a match. Measures have to be taken to avoid this kind of attitude. (For the english speakers, this last word said by NoKilled means the same as the N* word).

image.png.9be0fef72d1983a0d02f91ea326af07a.png

pixel_lamb_sparkle

Thanks for informing. You must contact support to report this, on the official page in the section that says "support".

I advise you that when you attach the screenshots, do not crop them so that they can see that you are not really editing them or anything like that.

Greetings.

Unfortunately I have the problem wich I cant log in the website :(. But thanks for the hint to not crop the screenshots

Hi Zoia.

Ve a la pagina de steam y loggeate, marcando la casilla de recordarte.
Cuando ya este loggeado abre otra pestaña y ve a la pagina de microvolts, y le das en logearte, te llevara la pagina que dejare en la imagen anexada, le das en el recuadro verde de logearte, automaticamente te regresara a la pagina de microvolts ya loggeado.

Espero puedas loggearte y informar de esta situacion, y disculpa los comentarios racistas de esta persona, estoy seguro que recivira su castigo por ello.

saludos 

ingreso steam.PNG

Edited by Nax