General Discussion

Update before or this weekend?

j0hNESY

Hi dear community,

IF we get an update before or this weekend what do you want to see on it (remember they are humans and can't work on 1000 updates at once) or what do you thing we will get on that update IF we get it.

Best regards e UM BEIJO NA BOCA AOS PORTUGUESES,

j0hNESY.

pixel_lamb_sparkle

👋I would like them to fix the issue of levels and experience, bugged rewards, and the way to earn minimum MP after playing a game, achievements too since it is another way to receive mp.

🌹- Meluglitter_heart

18 hours ago, Doozer said:

MP after match, I'm pretty sure that would bring some players back.

Hope so, MP after match would be a HUGE update right now but i think they to to kinda focus on cw an clans cus everyone is thirsty for that.

17 hours ago, Dojin said:

The most likely thing is the bug fix in the rewards, the MP and maybe some new sets.

Bug fix in the rewards again*

8 hours ago, Mahiro said:

I just want to get a decent amount of MP after a match.

So i'm seeing that everyone wants the same, talking about the same. Is now the time that they will listen us?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

So i'm seeing that everyone wants the same, talking about the same. Is now the time that they will listen us?

I hope so, the only goal for me is customize my characters, without MP I can't do anything.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mahiro said:

I hope so, the only goal for me is customize my characters, without MP I can't do anything.

Your wishes are the same as those here

6 minutes ago, Mahiro said:

Yup, right now every player looks the same, 10 capsules with sets, (chip im not even gonna count) and thats not what we want, old Mv every player was different, different set, accs, everythink.

We want that back!

• Like 1

Level Rewards being fixed(didn't get any and I find the lvl 50 pretty funny), perhaps some sort of ranked mode so you can have more chill and relaxed games outside of it, bomb mode(only saw it in some old videos and wanting to experience it for myself), Arms Race(same with bomb mode, wanna see what it's like)

and perhaps, but not a priority, some sort of randomized weapon setting, where every match a new weapon set is selected for the lobby(or perhaps every round if we talk about gamemodes like elimination).. would be a good casual fun time I think.

16 minutes ago, Serphinious said:

Level Rewards being fixed(didn't get any and I find the lvl 50 pretty funny), perhaps some sort of ranked mode so you can have more chill and relaxed games outside of it, bomb mode(only saw it in some old videos and wanting to experience it for myself), Arms Race(same with bomb mode, wanna see what it's like)

and perhaps, but not a priority, some sort of randomized weapon setting, where every match a new weapon set is selected for the lobby(or perhaps every round if we talk about gamemodes like elimination).. would be a good casual fun time I think.

Bomb mode was really funny like cs:go or valorant but with a really fast pace.

We are all waiting for the level rewards to get fixed but they already said they were seeing that 1 week ago...

• Like 1
Just now, j0hNESY said:

Bomb mode was really funny like cs:go or valorant but with a really fast pace.

We are all waiting for the level rewards to get fixed but they already said they were seeing that 1 week ago...

Yep. It is amazing just how little effort was put into the release if the first thing that pops into your face after opening up the game is bugged out.

If they don't act fast or the next update is just about capsules, then the game's future is looking grim.

Though that would be sad.. because in the little time I spent here learning the game, I enjoyed it.. most of the time

13 minutes ago, Serphinious said:

Yep. It is amazing just how little effort was put into the release if the first thing that pops into your face after opening up the game is bugged out.

If they don't act fast or the next update is just about capsules, then the game's future is looking grim.

Though that would be sad.. because in the little time I spent here learning the game, I enjoyed it.. most of the time

Mv was propably the game "of my life" played since the 1st ever launch and its one of the most funny and best games to play with friends and create a good friend group.

I hope they can bring that again so new players can experience what old players felt and had before!

This game has everything to be FUCKING big! They just need to focus and read what their community that most of us know the game better than de devs want.

25 minutes ago, Vinn said:

The update will be on 26th, at least because of the seasonal sets they are going to remove

So we will get a whole week without any update when they are fixing things 3/4 days?

If so I hope that the update will be huge with new capsules to cus they are taking those and a lot of improvement.

Edited by j0hNESY
On 9/21/2023 at 6:12 PM, j0hNESY said:

Hi dear community,

IF we get an update before or this weekend what do you want to see on it (remember they are humans and can't work on 1000 updates at once) or what do you thing we will get on that update IF we get it.

Best regards e UM BEIJO NA BOCA AOS PORTUGUESES,

j0hNESY.

Lol no

capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule capsule

you get the idea.  (um beijo enorme pra ti meu amor <3)

Edited by Bogaxd