General Discussion

The game's chaotic kick voting system

QN_Khai

I created this topic not to encourage people to follow it
You can kick anyone you don't like, or hate, then wait for it to agree kkk repeat many times (possible)
But is it possible to let them spend a small amount of money to vote and kick anyone?

pixel_lamb_sparkle

ย 

๐Ÿ‘‹I'm not saying that voting is free, since if it doesn't have a fee, they will vote because it is precisely FREE.

I think it should be reasonable, especially if hackers enter to disturb the game, or toxic players.

ย 

๐ŸŒน- Meluglitter_heart

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw some people getting kicked for too high/low KDR, which is pretty dumb.. the game doesn't have many players to begin with and trying to get them out of the game is just wrong. Probably a reason for the low playercount being that beginners get kicked due to "destroying" the game for the people, that played the game for years.

ย 

Idk, trying to make new guys feel bad for that is pretty messed up..

• Like 1

Yeah, vote kick is rarely used for what it was intended for. A lot of people get kicked, because they have a very good kd or some because they play very badly. Its very annoying to get kicked out of a match in which you play extremely well only because some people couldn't handle it.ย 

On 9/21/2023 at 1:13 PM, j0hNESY said:

10k to kick.... that would be great

That would be horrible. In that case you wouldn't be able to kick hackers from the lobby because who wants to spend 10k MP on a kick? In this economy?

1 hour ago, Timorisu said:

That would be horrible. In that case you wouldn't be able to kick hackers from the lobby because who wants to spend 10k MP on a kick? In this economy?

I was joking bro... How did you not saw that?ย ๐Ÿ˜