General Discussion

Poll: About the Ranking system + How it looks

j0nox

Poll: About the Ranking system + How it looks  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Since no one actually is making this a big thing. Lets all be honest here. Are u guys satisfied with the ranking system and the look of the ranks? Or do you guys follow my opinion?

• Yes, satisfied with how it is right now
    • Agree with your opinion
    • Partly agree with your opinion

I personally dont like that we have so many ranks. Also in my opinion the levels needs a new & better look or just go back to the OG MV ranks. This is just my opinion tho. Since no one actually is making this a big thing. Lets all be honest here.

Those you see are only the level of the account. Real rankings are yet to come. They are working on it and it will be based on different ranks (Ex: Iron, Copper, Gold, Diamond etcโ€ฆ)

ย 

pixel_lamb_sparkle

To begin with, I am satisfied with the work that the moderators are doing, who are looking after the community 24/7, they are waiting to solve bugs and rewards, then they will add modes, cosmetics and designs to the levels, etc. We still don't have the "competitive" mode, later they will put it together with ranks and rank designs. We have to wait, not everything is done in 1 day.

ย 

Greetings!

ย 

- Meluglitter_heart

1 hour ago, Doozer said:

Not everything is done in 1 day, but many things should be done before releasing the game ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's been almost 4 years, I know this game through the announcement on the homepage from 2020

19 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

It's been almost 4 years, I know this game through the announcement on the homepage from 2020

• The game was released on September 8, 2023.
21 hours ago, Doozer said:

Not everything is done in 1 day, but many things should be done before releasing the game ๐Ÿ˜Š

• It is normal that there are errors. I prefer that they listen to the community. And that they do not act like other games, in which "there are no errors" and when a small error appears they are not present, and that nothing matters to them, except their pocketbook, that is worse.