General Discussion

"Trade System under maintenance"?

OnikaMaraj

i agree. there should be a level limit instead of seals. So that people cant just carry all their weapons and sets to reset their kda. but they can if they've played an X amount of hours on the other account 

Unless there's new info released somewhere that I missed, they've said that they have no plans to release the trade system in this version.

6 minutes ago, Volt said:

Unless there's new info released somewhere that I missed, they've said that they have no plans to release the trade system in this version.

I know that, but they also could've worded it differently or removed it completely.
We will just have to wait, i guess. As time goes by, they will definitely notice that it will be worth for us AND them revenue wise.

They can plan it, after every bug and issue we're dealing with are fixed.

3 minutes ago, OnikaMaraj said:

I know that, but they also could've worded it differently or removed it completely.
We will just have to wait, i guess. As time goes by, they will definitely notice that it will be worth for us AND them revenue wise.

They can plan it, after every bug and issue we're dealing with are fixed.

11 minutes ago, Volt said:

I believe they will look into the trading system after fixing every issue we're currently experiencing! Trading is most likely the least of their concerns as of right now and all we can do is hope for the best. ^_^

• Like 1