General Discussion

LEVELS AND MP IN MV RECHARGED

AceVentura

LEVELS AND MP IN MICROVOLTS  

150 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the new leveling system and icons?

• very satisfied
    • satisfied
    • neutral
    • dissatisfied
    • very dissatisfied
  2. 2. How do you feel about bringing back the old leveling system and icons?

• very satisfied
    • satisfied
    • neutral
    • dissatisfied
    • very dissatified

I'll keep this short, the new levels are very pointless, why make it so easy to get from 0 to 100 where you could make it hard to get to 100 and have that huge number have a point. Second of all, the icons are very bad, I'd really rather have the old icons and leveling system back.

MP is very hard now to obtain especially after level 100, to level up you need thousands of EXP and until then you cannot obtain MP, bring back obtaining MP from matches.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I don't really mind the new leveling system personally, it's got a lot of improvement to be done, that being said, I'd rather not have the old level Icons, I've seen, had and used them for about 13 years now, they've been getting old. I don't like these new icons, and I do prefer the old ones from the EU version of the og Microvolts but I want something new and or fresh, and I think the best option might be to let the the fans, us the players, make art for the levels, and then later have US vote on which we would want to see in the game. I'd love to see new, fun and cool level icons instead of what we have now, which is just: color switch for 100-200 levels, then a shape change with the same color concept, as well as the numbers going outside of most of the shapes we have.

but in short, I just want new icons but good ones. Maybe we should have an Leveling icon Art Contest where we get to vote for the icons we like the most, and then the winner maybe gets a big chunk of RT as compensation for using these leveling Icons?

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

I don't really mind the new leveling system personally, it's got a lot of improvement to be done, that being said, I'd rather not have the old level Icons, I've seen, had and used them for about 13 years now, they've been getting old. I don't like these new icons, and I do prefer the old ones from the EU version of the og Microvolts but I want something new and or fresh, and I think the best option might be to let the the fans, us the players, make art for the levels, and then later have US vote on which we would want to see in the game. I'd love to see new, fun and cool level icons instead of what we have now, which is just: color switch for 100-200 levels, then a shape change with the same color concept, as well as the numbers going outside of most of the shapes we have.

but in short, I just want new icons but good ones. Maybe we should have an Leveling icon Art Contest where we get to vote for the icons we like the most, and then the winner maybe gets a big chunk of RT as compensation for using these leveling Icons?

That's a nice idea, I also hope they change the leveling system. I don't understand the point of getting to 100 in one day. Just bring the old leveling system back and update the icons to something better if not the old ones as well.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MaxTitus said:

I stopped playing because of lvls feeling pointless and the fact that I can't grind for upgrades on weapons.

I agree, the upgrading system needs some work as well. They could make it where it's 5 levels, the weapons glow like they used to but there's no failure in upgrading.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, AceVentura said:

I agree, the upgrading system needs some work as well. They could make it where it's 5 levels, the weapons glow like they used to but there's no failure in upgrading.

Yea, but i think its good if there is a failure chance.

It shouldnt be like in old mv but i think a 20-30% failure chance depending on weapon level is fair.

And there should be a video setting were u can disable weapon glowing for players which haven't got a good PC. 

• Like 1

pixel_lamb_sparkle

👋I don't like leveling up in 2 games, starting at level 100, it's not very easy to level up.

I think they should find the middle ground, neither too easy nor too difficult.

And the rewards for leveling up are not good, especially at level 100+.

As for the level design, they are very simple, I'm sure they will change it.

🌹 -Meluglitter_heart

• Like 1
On 9/21/2023 at 2:26 PM, Pandora said:

Unfortunately, I feel, they ain't gonna listen.

They listened to the anti cheat complaints, so let's hope they listen to stuff like this as well.

On 9/21/2023 at 2:07 PM, Chris51 said:

Yea, but i think its good if there is a failure chance.

It shouldnt be like in old mv but i think a 20-30% failure chance depending on weapon level is fair.

And there should be a video setting were u can disable weapon glowing for players which haven't got a good PC. 

Failure system was an absolute mess and I wouldn't want it to be back whatsoever. After each level the weapon would need more battery which on it's own is a grind, so no. The weapon glowing disable option already exists in the game.

• Like 1