General Discussion

Does anybody remember the Nek0oO guy

Sorel

Just a reminder of what was once agreed upon, which is that Nek0oO is the most toxic mv player alive, since THO and until now, he used to be verbally very abussive and toxic towards anybody camping o better than him on zombie mode. He was even hacked and banned from THO thanks to a good person who did a good thing for this comunity. He, ofc, returned to mvr and he was all love and dandy about everyone and everything for a few days but aparently he keeps kicking people out and being toxic to them in dms for some reason. He has returned to his old self but not on the surrface for everyone to see. This post is solely to give people an ideea of what they are getting to if they befriend this idiot who is a compulsive liar and can easily appear as a nice guy. I don't wish for anybody to befriend him just to find out later how he really acts. After all your image is reflected by the people you chose to associate with.

toxic nekooo 2.PNG

toxic nekooo 3.PNG

toxic nekooo 4.PNG

toxic nekooo 5.PNG

• Like 1

"pro zm player" is a crazy thing to say considering that mode has never really been more than glitches and camping. Don't get me wrong, I do love the mode, but it's not very impressive unless you're a movement god or something crazy lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I this topic yet off-topic, not a general discussion.

But I can confirm that this individual behaves inappropriately and tries to vote kick players without legal reasons, in particular in zombie mode, when people stand on some places, he forces people to vote kick them, instilling in them that this is a glitch, although this is not and these people play fair.

I think it’s worth explaining in more detail by contacting support.

Btw who cares where he’s from, i personally don’t know him at all (especially if he’s from THO, lol, there are a lot of inappropriate people from there, in particular in their moderation team)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Apogey said:

I this topic yet off-topic, not a general discussion.

But I can confirm that this individual behaves inappropriately and tries to vote kick players without legal reasons, in particular in zombie mode, when people stand on some places, he forces people to vote kick them, instilling in them that this is a glitch, although this is not and these people play fair.

I think it’s worth explaining in more detail by contacting support.

Btw who cares where he’s from, i personally don’t know him at all (especially if he’s from THO, lol, there are a lot of inappropriate people from there, in particular in their moderation team)

Yeah, I'll be more careful about which category I post on next time, sry. Also, they do stay on glitches sometimes but still not a reason to be so toxic.

3 hours ago, Volt said:

"pro zm player" is a crazy thing to say considering that mode has never really been more than glitches and camping. Don't get me wrong, I do love the mode, but it's not very impressive unless you're a movement god or something crazy lol

He is not that bad, but he is rly toxic when it comes to people camping, there are a lot of players much better than him anyways and there are a lot of good zombie players, some just camp bcs the zombies are too powerful rn.

pixel_lamb_sparkle
Any player you find insulting, hacking or whatever, report it by going to the official website, in the "support" section.
The same for the other players, if they encounter these types of "toxic players".
These behaviors are not okay, and they harm the community and the rules of the game.

Let's improve the community.

• Remember to report, sending complete captures, if they crop them they will not be valid.

🌹- Meluglitter_heart

Edited by Melu
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, james said:

Where can I contact technical support, I need help please

51 minutes ago, james said:
Where can I contact technical support, I need help please, I don't receive my RT or the weapon from the coupon

pixel_lamb_sparkle
Go to the official MicroVolts: Recharged page, where it says support. Next to where it says "enter through steam".

🌹-Melu glitter_heart

8 hours ago, Sorel said:

"I will find you in any room you join" wow it's so weird and amazing in same time like we need to ask ourselfs 

is that can happen? I mean i remember some players who crying and being sad because of this and end up with uninstall the game or create new account with new name

• Like 1
On 9/19/2023 at 7:36 PM, Volt said:

Zombie mode is one of my fav honestly 

• Like 1