General Discussion

Suggestion for weapon differentiation

MiraX

So basically, we all know that having JAM(A)(B)(C)(etc.) is a bad idea because we can't distinguish the gun stats clearly enough and it's not aesthetically appealing. I'm suggesting Masangsoft to create variant colors of the same weapons: Jam Gold, Jam Silver, Jam Bronze, Jam Copper. In this way, we can distinguish weapons much more easily than we do with the A B C D method.

• Like 1

Totally agree! And it feels like the comparsion between the weapons is not clear enough. Like the interface is somehow not user-friendly.

ย 

Another suggestion would be the introduction of new weapon sets for the MP as there are so not so many.ย 

• Like 1

ย 

pixel_lamb_sparkle
I agree with you, I suppose they will do it later, as time goes by, they have to put something to differentiate it, not just with a simple letter. Visually it is ugly, but it is understandable.

The same goes for the appearance of the levels.

Greetings!

๐ŸŒน-Meluย glitter_heart

The ABCD idea is not too bad, It helps recycle more than one weapon type instead of just focusing on gold, silver, and bronze colors to differentiate power rankings.
If do as you say, ย it means that Jam Gold is (strongest)
Of course I would choose gold (but now you have more options ,Silver ,Bronze, aluminum,inox)

now we have sniper options (a) (b) (c) (d) it helps stimulate choice , Instead of just assuming that other people's guns are strong, our guns are weak
You should join the development team to talk about your problem
( maybe they want to save resources )