General Discussion

jumping high

QN_Khai

Hello,

this is an old bug that used to occur.

Thanks for reporting it, i'll take note and will deliver the issue to the staff team.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello,

Thanks for reporting it, i'll take note and will deliver the issue to the staff team.

lol

3 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

good , and Mp capsule products

Send a ticket to the support team. It might be something temporal and It surely will be fixed soon, but hey, it would be better for them to be aware of that bug as soon as posible. 

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

lol

Looks like an AI generated response, lol. 

Instead of letting Davi report it for you, I'd recommend you to record a video if it's still occurring and report it yourself. It doesn't make much sense to let other people report a bug for us when it didn't happen with them.

7 minutes ago, Gabi said:

Instead of letting Davi report it for you, I'd recommend you to record a video if it's still occurring and report it yourself. It doesn't make much sense to let other people report a bug for us when it didn't happen with them.

What I write on this forum is also a kind of report, what is it so complicated that there has to be a video (to make others believe)

If he can discuss it then it's good, I don't ask anyone for help. Do I have to know where they are?

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:

What I write on this forum is also a kind of report, what is it so complicated that there has to be a video (to make others believe)

If he can discuss it then it's good, I don't ask anyone for help. Do I have to know where they are?

I mean, it's not about believing or not.

For the developers to fix the bug, it's easier if they have some reference, details on reproduction steps (if you happen to remember what you did BEFORE it happening), what you tried to do to fix but wasn't successful, etc. Every bit of information is useful. Someone from outside reporting it for you without any of these information (that should come from you, who is bugged) isn't doing much. If you want the bug to be fixed, you should do it yourself. If you don't want to do it, it's fine though. I was just trying to help. I'm sorry if it offended you or seemed rude in any way.

Also, I think they check the support tickets more often for things regarding bugs / glitches and reports than the forum.

I didn't understand your last question.

43 minutes ago, Gabi said:

I mean, it's not about believing or not.

For the developers to fix the bug, it's easier if they have some reference, details on reproduction steps (if you happen to remember what you did BEFORE it happening), what you tried to do to fix but wasn't successful, etc. Every bit of information is useful. Someone from outside reporting it for you without any of these information (that should come from you, who is bugged) isn't doing much. If you want the bug to be fixed, you should do it yourself. If you don't want to do it, it's fine though. I was just trying to help. I'm sorry if it offended you or seemed rude in any way.

Also, I think they check the support tickets more often for things regarding bugs / glitches and reports than the forum.

I didn't understand your last question.

At first I just wanted to ask if anyone has a way to fix it or what to do . How do I know where to report to the developer other than their forum?

30 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

At first I just wanted to ask if anyone has a way to fix it or what to do . How do I know where to report to the developer other than their forum?

Click in "Get Support" link in the footer of the forum, log in, click in "SUPPORT" in the top-right, choose the Microvolts Recharged category and then click in the "WRITE" button. If you are already logged in, just choose the category and click the "WRITE" button. I can't post the link here because of 403 Forbidden error, so I hope my instructions are understandable 😅

There will be an space for you to write about the bug and attach files if needed. For some reason video is not allowed, so we have to upload it on YouTube and then put the link in the report ticket.