General Discussion

Feedback from these first days

Moscowita

You think it's hard to kill the players and the game needs improvement like giving more damage to weapons or take off a little of HP ?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. You think it's hard to kill the players and the game needs improvement like giving more damage to weapons or take off a little of HP ?

• Yes, I Think the game can improve.
    • No, I Think the game is perfect.

Hello guys, I will say my first experience from this game.

Like a old player from Microvolts, microwars and toy wars... 

I'm finding difficult to kill the players from this game, because now the weapons don't have more status when u improvement them (Cuz now you can up them only 1 level). So I think, we have 02 option here... or the game take off the HP from the players or give more damage to the weapons.

Another thing that I finding weird it's the grenade... They are so weak and low firing rate for me... idk if just me think in that.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian player trying give my honest opinion here, Thanks.

There's still loads to refine when it comes to weapon balancing, although to pretty much solve this issue, from what I've conducted to say the least, it would be best to simply nerf the amount of HP given from parts - which you've mentioned as well; or another alternative would be to allow the Host to set the amount of HP allowed in the room.