General Discussion

Terrifying facts hidden from EVERYONE

NorMan

How did no one notice this? This Community has become led by some groups that are trying to impose their opinions on everyone, and whoever tries to stand up and reject this will be destined to be hated by the community and perhaps the spread of false accusations such as hacking. These people are formed in groups consisting of 100~  200 people, their plan is simply to control all the details of the forum and Discord

2 minutes ago, NorMan said:

How did no one notice this? This Community has become led by some groups that are trying to impose their opinions on everyone, and whoever tries to stand up and reject this will be destined to be hated by the community and perhaps the spread of false accusations such as hacking. These people are formed in groups consisting of 100~  200 people, their plan is simply to control all the details of the forum and Discord

Do you have any proof of these groups? This sounds a bit crazy but with this community I wouldn't be surprised.

10 minutes ago, Volt said:

Do you have any proof of these groups? This sounds a bit crazy but with this community I wouldn't be surprised.

I will define my words in more detail. A game like MVR has a relatively small community and it is easy for you to spread negativity, fight here and there

and affect the environment of the community as a whole. To be honest, 80% of players do not really care if this game will collapse or not, so they resort to saying  This game is dead, and it will not succeed, etc. Controversial topics are also being created, such as fighting in politics, LGBTQ, and other topics that have nothing to do with the game. Community will simply be divided against itself.

Some people also want the game to fail because they simply want to return to Toyheroes,

And some people do this to waste time (like the group that was on Discord who bothering people by insultin them).

I have no idea what i just finished reading, please its way too early to be putting on tin foil hats. Plus ive been here since the start and i havent noticed that, i mean shit ive said some things that went against what most people believed was best for the game and didnt get set on fire. Also how can you say that 80% of the community doesnt care if the game dies ? People who are here have been waiting for the game for a long time so i find it hard to believe that they would want something like that to happen. It just doesnt click.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, NorMan said:

I will define my words in more detail. A game like MVR has a relatively small community and it is easy for you to spread negativity, fight here and there

and affect the environment of the community as a whole. To be honest, 80% of players do not really care if this game will collapse or not, so they resort to saying  This game is dead, and it will not succeed, etc. Controversial topics are also being created, such as fighting in politics, LGBTQ, and other topics that have nothing to do with the game. Community will simply be divided against itself.

Some people also want the game to fail because they simply want to return to Toyheroes,

And some people do this to waste time (like the group that was on Discord who bothering people by insultin them).

Well frankly, the community has not changed, which is sad. Many of them are still just as childish as they were 10 years ago, and I was 10 years old then and I say they were childish... The video game community is full of "doomers" nowadays, that's just how things are. People pray on the downfall of games whether they like them or not, I'm not speaking for everyone but it's a concerning amount still. The controversial topics although, were only made controversial when the creator of that thread and members who were interested were literally attacked. Frankly, Masangsoft needs to take a stand on these things, because the game's only been out a week, and people are already going insane. If they're going to allow that type of behavior, for one, that's embarrassing, and many of us will show our displeasure. But, they should show that they aren't going to stand for this, as any modern and successful game would do the same, whether you like it or not, that behavior cannot be accepted.

• Like 3

The problem is that there are no moderators in the forum or in discord, to delete posts with prohibited words or hateful attitudes, among other things. At least some bot programmed to delete posts that contain offenses. That's why groups are going to come together that want to hate the game. We're in a bit of trouble. Just as there are many people who want to play and help the community. There are other groups that are going to want to destroy it. For the simple failure of not having control (moderators).:classic_wacko:

🌹- Melu

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Pandora said:

This problem wouldn't exist this much if we already had moderators. . .

But we got to wait more 😕

If it was neat from the start, there wouldn't be much to say
It took them 4 years to re-release it from the first announcement

Edited by QN_Khai

Hello!

It's a matter of not paying attention to them.
Here as in real life, these situations will always exist it depends on oneself whether or not to give them importance.

Greetings