General Discussion

Your account has been suspended or blocked

.ShadoW

As the title says after some minutes in the game, it just crashed and it says that your account has been suspended or blocked, but i can restart the game and relogin, just i cant play because of crashes , did you guys meet this problem?

Thank you

Hello,

Since the message of account blocked is strictly related to the account i would suggest you to contact the support team.

Usually, when your game crashes due to a server incapacity or an issue with your internet, it's clear that the issue is related to a technical one, but if you are experiencing the message of account suspended or blocked, i would say it's related to the account itself.

It might be a server kick or something, that's why i suggest you to contact the support team for clear and further information about it.

15 minutes ago, .ShadoW said:

and i did and nobody respond... ffs and its nothing wrong with my account lol

Keep in mind that responses could take longer to be received, since we are on the weekend.

That's usually an error when xigncode3 detects something suspicious. Maybe something in the background is being detected as a cheat program and the game boots you out.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, .ShadoW said:

and i did and nobody respond... ffs and its nothing wrong with my account lol

The support team can take quite some time to respond, I believe I've had them take up to three weeks, although I haven't made any tickets within the past couple months, they may have gotten quicker.

20 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

That's usually an error when xigncode3 detects something suspicious. Maybe something in the background is being detected as a cheat program and the game boots you out.

yea but i had chrome and steam xD nothing else, i'm not playin with hacks or something, i just wanna play my childhood game , anyway, thanks for reply

15 minutes ago, Volt said:

The support team can take quite some time to respond, I believe I've had them take up to three weeks, although I haven't made any tickets within the past couple months, they may have gotten quicker.

i hope so

1 hour ago, vav said:

Did you have cheat engine open in the background?

yea dude, sure, why would i ask if i was a cheater? u smart af, i dont even have cheats or smth, i just dont get it, i installed an anti virus for malware , its clean, but something triggers the xigncode3, and idk what

• 1 month later...

i accidently open cheat engine for other game [private server mmorpg], and i got detected by xigncode. Nothing happen, you wont get account be suspended so easily. unless you really do something :classic_wink: