General Discussion

This is what I have after waiting 5 years?Please those who manage this game read this

rangsun12

There are too many things that make this game slowly die

You guys said NotPay2Win - So you make Zombies have 4 times more health and jump out?90% Zombies Win

It's not something to worry about because you have increased the gun's ammo - but the thing to worry about is that all maps have had places that can be climbed - so the Zombies are even stronger.

7 years ago my friends and I loved this game - Because everything we could see we could climb with our friends. It helped us interact and had fun testing the places we wanted to see. Can't climb yet - It's like a special feature of this game - NOW IT'S GONE 99%

A special feature of this game is upgrading the battery to make weapons more powerful - You said NOTPAY2Win. Yes, I admit that if you leave them, it will have a serious impact - But you can also leave them. like a color upgrade and not including any powers - That helped the game live longer I'm sure - Now it's not even there anymore???What's going on with those Who Balances Your Game???

I've been looking forward to this game after my country's server died - BUT NOW IT'S EVEN 10 TIMES MORE BORING THAN WHEN IT WAS ALIVE

• Like 1

What I mean is the color when you upgrade the weapon to level 5 and level 10 or 12 I don't remember clearly. Then it will show the color when you slash them. They don't even include it. It is +included when upgrading a weapon. instead of deleting it they can give the upgrade without the accompanying power up

3 minutes ago, remusutul said:

Everyone can upgrade their weapons, it is a strategy so you can upgrade your weapons as you want to beat others. I don't think that means P2W.

What I mean is the color when you upgrade the weapon to level 5 and level 10 or 12 I don't remember clearly. Then it will show the color when you slash them. They don't even include it. It is +included when upgrading a weapon. instead of deleting it they can give the upgrade without the accompanying power up

Uhm, I get your point, but I believe the game is still in its early stages, and it will likely improve over time. The issues you mentioned mainly pertain to balancing, which shouldn't take them too long to address. 

Regarding the Zombie Mode issues you mentioned, back in the original game, the mode was never balanced for fair players (those who don't use glitches on maps to access inaccessible points). It seems they prioritized to fix this issue to make the experience more enjoyable for newcomers. One major concern with this mode is the size of the maps. They are remarkably small in comparison to the number of players (16 people), making it quite challenging for Toys to survive against Zombies toward the end of the game. This is why I never liked this gamemode. Larger maps would be an excellent solution, but I suspect there may be technical limitations stemming from the game engine preventing such changes.

As for the Pay-to-Win issue, the developers have successfully eliminated that concern. The game is now truly free-to-play since there are no stat advantages for paying players over non-paying ones. The only current limitation lies in the limited variety of costumes available for purchase, whether with real money or not. However, I believe this shortage is likely due to the game's early stage of development, and I'm pretty sure that they will introduce new sets in the future.

54 minutes ago, rangsun12 said:

There are too many things that make this game slowly die

You guys said NotPay2Win - So you make Zombies have 4 times more health and jump out?90% Zombies Win

It's not something to worry about because you have increased the gun's ammo - but the thing to worry about is that all maps have had places that can be climbed - so the Zombies are even stronger.

7 years ago my friends and I loved this game - Because everything we could see we could climb with our friends. It helped us interact and had fun testing the places we wanted to see. Can't climb yet - It's like a special feature of this game - NOW IT'S GONE 99%

A special feature of this game is upgrading the battery to make weapons more powerful - You said NOTPAY2Win. Yes, I admit that if you leave them, it will have a serious impact - But you can also leave them. like a color upgrade and not including any powers - That helped the game live longer I'm sure - Now it's not even there anymore???What's going on with those Who Balances Your Game???

I've been looking forward to this game after my country's server died - BUT NOW IT'S EVEN 10 TIMES MORE BORING THAN WHEN IT WAS ALIVE

Just bring the old system back 

I'm buying 0$ and i was able to upgrade my Weapons .

11 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

Just bring the old system back 

I'm buying 0$ and i was able to upgrade my Weapons .

Cool weapons and awesome outfits, there are hundreds of different weapons and outfits - color upgrades help increase their greatness - now even just upgrade weapons once lmao - they have You can skip upgrading their power and replace it with color because if you can only upgrade it once, its presence becomes meaningless

30 minutes ago, failer said:

Uhm, I get your point, but I believe the game is still in its early stages, and it will likely improve over time. The issues you mentioned mainly pertain to balancing, which shouldn't take them too long to address. 

Regarding the Zombie Mode issues you mentioned, back in the original game, the mode was never balanced for fair players (those who don't use glitches on maps to access inaccessible points). It seems they prioritized to fix this issue to make the experience more enjoyable for newcomers. One major concern with this mode is the size of the maps. They are remarkably small in comparison to the number of players (16 people), making it quite challenging for Toys to survive against Zombies toward the end of the game. This is why I never liked this gamemode. Larger maps would be an excellent solution, but I suspect there may be technical limitations stemming from the game engine preventing such changes.

As for the Pay-to-Win issue, the developers have successfully eliminated that concern. The game is now truly free-to-play since there are no stat advantages for paying players over non-paying ones. The only current limitation lies in the limited variety of costumes available for purchase, whether with real money or not. However, I believe this shortage is likely due to the game's early stage of development, and I'm pretty sure that they will introduce new sets in the future.

The maps in my opinion that are the biggest and have the most hiding places are Neighborhood.Hoppy Shop - but now each of these maps only has 3 places where zombies are difficult to climb - the rest are extremely small maps and almost 0 have any places. to climb

2 minutes ago, rangsun12 said:

The maps in my opinion that are the biggest and have the most hiding places are Neighborhood.Hoppy Shop - but now each of these maps only has 3 places where zombies are difficult to climb - the rest are extremely small maps and almost 0 have any places. to climb

I agree with you. Even though they are the largest maps in the game, they still seem relatively small for a Zombie Survivor mode accommodating 16 players. It's a bit dissapointing, and it often feels like you're going to die no matter what.

8 hours ago, failer said:

I agree with you. Even though they are the largest maps in the game, they still seem relatively small for a Zombie Survivor mode accommodating 16 players. It's a bit dissapointing, and it often feels like you're going to die no matter what.

It doesn't help that they SHRUNK forgotten junkyard and magic paperland. Those maps used to be bigger and filled with more spots to hide.

Yes it is a disappointment but saly the betas were like this and they made no changes so part of me believes they dont want to make any overhauls to the game which means that the vast majority of weapons will remain useless. But hey its no longer paytowin even though each day that passes less people log in because the game simply isnt fun anymore because of the changes they made.