General Discussion

Does anyone else miss the 5-9 level upgrades?

MicroData

Okay, obviously nobody misses how slow they eventually were to upgrade or the fact that they could FAIL and DERANK sometimes. THAT should NEVER come back.

But what I really mean is, do any of you miss getting to have a special tiered favorite weapon you custom upgraded with the stats you want?

Like for me, I always stuck with my sniper rifle the most, and unlike everyone's recommendation, I would always roll a certain amount of reload speed so I can fire more often after I got enough damage power.

Not to mention some of the weapons would tint towards red or blu color and get slightly colored muzzle flashes / bullet trails.

Edited by MicroData

I totally agree. I just put some of my old videos from microvolts back on my youtube too and 2 of em had glowing weapons in them.. since mvr doesn't have the nostalgia of them hits hard. Who knows in the future..

• Like 1

Yea I gotta agree, the old trading system was very consumer-hostile and greedy, however I do enjoy a bit of grind and satisfaction of seeing my weapon become progressively more powerful and beautiful. I can't say I entirely dislike the new upgrade system but like the levelling up system, there is no satisfaction, just instant gratification. Which I'd say is not very healthy for steady game progression or player interest. It's a new system, let's give it time to settle to really see the pros and cons

I forgot to mention, I like that it provides some variety amongst players I fight and gives me as a player some thinking to do about how I want to build my weapon stats and theorycrafting what would be best for me.