General Discussion

Thoughts on the new Surprise event?

j0hNESY

What are your thoughts?

"

Win a victory with your customized figure! 

Hello Microvolters!

We'd like to introduce a surprising WEEKEND EVENT which will be held for a month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can gain 1,000MP per week by entering the coupon code that will be released during the event period.

🎈 Coupon entry time: From every Saturday 00:00 ~ every Monday 08:00 (UTC Standard)🎈

✔ 1st week Coupon : 
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Sep-16 ~ 2023-Sep-17

✔ 2nd week Coupon : 
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Sep-23 ~ 2023-Sep-24

✔ 3rd week Coupon : 
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Sep-30 ~ 2023-Oct-01

✔ 4th week Coupon :
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Oct-07 ~ 2023-Oct-08

※ Cautions

- Coupons can be used only once per account.
- Event details can be changed without prior notice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards,
MVR Team"

In my opinion its a very "basic" event and the "rewards" are probably the lowest that we can get...

Well at least we have something and they are showing that they are working.

It's something I guess? I don't really know what they mean with this event. Do we just get 1k mp through a coupon code or is there something more?

It is nice to have a surprise tho but it would be nicer to get a small update about some stuff 😛

Just now, Swagettie said:

It's something I guess? I don't really know what they mean with this event. Do we just get 1k mp through a coupon code or is there something more?

It is nice to have a surprise tho but it would be nicer to get a small update about some stuff 😛

Let's see if the 1k MP its just a bait and we will have a real surprise!

Imma be honest, anybody can hate on me and i dont really care. This seems like a big joke ngl. This is not an event, its just some MP we gain per week, and its completely useless.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

A bit of a joke to be honest. It's less than half the price of ONE spin in the capsule. Getting 1000 MP per week for a limited time doesn't feel like an event imo.

Yeah... we are getting 4k mp in 1 month? Thats kinda a joke for me. I'm just hoping that 1k mp its a bait for a real "suprise" since they said it was a suprise event.

Edited by j0hNESY
3 minutes ago, Valeu said:

Imma be honest, anybody can hate on me and i dont really care. This seems like a big joke ngl. This is not an event, its just some MP we gain per week, and its completely useless.

Bro 4k in 1 month? I almost do the same in € on 1 month with my job.... 

Edited by j0hNESY
1 minute ago, xXEmi said:

Not interesting at all imo. It's just about earning MP per week and that's pretty much it.

Just a boring "event" if we can even call an event with 4 coupons 1 per week.

2 minutes ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

4k € monthly? damn. that's a high-paying job

2D and 3D design for metal industry for airplanes, boats, constrution and rally racing team car parts... it's a good job yeah!

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Bro 4k in 1 month? I almost do the same in € on 1 month with my job.... 

Bro holy damm almost 4k€

i am happy to know that i will be getting  promotion for 3.2k bro, and you are out here getting 4k😱

Congratz! haha

9 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

2D and 3D design for metal industry for airplanes, boats, constrution and rally racing team car parts... it's a good job yeah!

Wow! thats amazing! insane! thats ver cool!😍

2 minutes ago, vav said:

Bro holy damm almost 4k€

i am happy to know that i will be getting  promotion for 3.2k bro, and you are out here getting 4k😱

Congratz! haha

In my country getting over 1k€ is already pretty high

3 minutes ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

Yah im from Portugal, if you get paid 1k means that you are already on top 40%.... 1.5K mean that you are top 8%... above 2K its top 2%... its insane.

I got very lucky that i got this job 😮 

• Like 1

This is a big let down to be honest , what are we doing with 1.000 per week? its 2.3k per spin at the capsule lmao.

Also, a friends just told me we still do not receive the 1-100 lvl mp and token, and you also dont get anything after leveling up to lvl 101 for example
is that true ? because if its the case then what even was the porpose of this "patch" ? 🙂

44 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

What are your thoughts?

"

Win a victory with your customized figure! 

Hello Microvolters!

We'd like to introduce a surprising WEEKEND EVENT which will be held for a month.

You can gain 1,000MP per week by entering the coupon code that will be released during the event period.

🎈 Coupon entry time: From every Saturday 00:00 ~ every Monday 08:00 (UTC Standard)🎈

✔ 1st week Coupon : 
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Sep-16 ~ 2023-Sep-17

✔ 2nd week Coupon : 
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Sep-23 ~ 2023-Sep-24

✔ 3rd week Coupon : 
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Sep-30 ~ 2023-Oct-01

✔ 4th week Coupon :
Coupon entry duration : 2023-Oct-07 ~ 2023-Oct-08

※ Cautions

- Coupons can be used only once per account.
- Event details can be changed without prior notice.

Best regards,
MVR Team"

Cheap events 

I

32 minutes ago, vav said:

Bro holy damm almost 4k€

Congratz! haha

Congrats to you to! 

The important thing is to be happy with your job, if you can make good money with it even better!

Congrats to US! 

32 minutes ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

In my country 1,5k/2k its already a hight pay job to.

Edited by j0hNESY
17 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

This is a big let down to be honest , what are we doing with 1.000 per week? its 2.3k per spin at the capsule lmao.

Also, a friends just told me we still do not receive the 1-100 lvl mp and token, and you also dont get anything after leveling up to lvl 101 for example
is that true ? because if its the case then what even was the porpose of this "patch" ? 🙂

Idk, if the rewards situation is true cus im just playing on weekends cus of the work and my daughter, but if that is true... god damn they are just sayig things and doing nothing!

Edited by j0hNESY
  • Like 1

4k MP per month are nothing, this is just a joke. the new patch is also a joke. they just need to bring back the old or a better leveling system + static mp per match + 9 upgrades per weapon + clan inplementation and the game is good to go. they will keep losing player if they are not listening to the community...

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Golley said:

4k MP per month are nothing, this is just a joke. the new patch is also a joke. they just need to bring back the old or a better leveling system + static mp per match + 9 upgrades per weapon + clan inplementation and the game is good to go. they will keep losing player if they are not listening to the community...

Agree with all but the lvl 9 upgrade i prefere the original lvl 5 tbh.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Golley said:

Totally agree, THIS is what i've been screaming since launch.... although i also agree with johnesy regarding the original lvl 5 for weapons but i would like the glow and colors they added after for the lvl 9 upgrades.

• Like 2