General Discussion

Try closing Steam and logging in again.

Be careful if the antivirus or Windows firewall is interrupting a file, blocking it, etc.

On the other hand, go to Steam > MicroVolts > Right click > Properties > Installed files > Verify integrity of game files.

Repair system files: command prompt > sfc /scannow (search on Google for command list).

Disable extensions from Microsoft Edge or from another browser if you use it.

Update drivers/windows updates.

Reinstall .dll (or the dll that told you the error) by doing a Google search.

If none of this works you should contact support by accessing the official website. On the other hand you have the general discord chat.

If you have anything else to add about resolved bugs, it would be appreciated.

If I can help you or you need quick help, you can find me in the game's official Discord by joining it and, simply writing in the channel "help_and_tips".

:classic_love:

Do NOT download dll files off the internet. There can be semi-trusted sources, but the risk in downloading dll files that have malware or backdoors is very high and can potentially compromise your pc.

I understand you're trying to help, but this is a very risky and harmful tip to provide people.

50 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Do NOT download dll files off the internet. There can be semi-trusted sources, but the risk in downloading dll files that have malware or backdoors is very high and can potentially compromise your pc.

I understand you're trying to help, but this is a very risky and harmful tip to provide people.

When i was a kid i lost 5 game accounts because of this 😥

11 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I can't edit the post or delete it (to remake it again). I'm talking about safe/official pages. I am a computer technician and I have already solved many people by giving them that advice.and I have done it I never had a problem. Be careful which page you download from.

10 hours ago, Flexouz said:

When i was a kid i lost 5 game accounts because of this 😥

I'm sorry about that, you have to be careful where you download things or access links. :classic_blush:

3 hours ago, Melu said:

I can't edit the post or delete it (to remake it again). I'm talking about safe/official pages. I am a computer technician and I have already solved many people by giving them that advice.and I have done it I never had a problem. Be careful which page you download from.

I'm sorry about that, you have to be careful where you download things or access links. :classic_blush:

It's not hard for people to hide malware that goes undetected and can be snuck into "official" and safer sites. DLL files are notorious for this and it's unwise to advise anyone into downloading them. Most malicious malware lay dormant for months, even years, until they're ready to be executed.

I'm not trying to come across as rude, but that's just the unfortunate reality when messing with dll files.

Edited by Tanooki