General Discussion

"steam login authentication failed. please try again later"

G_Docker

so... when i try to open the game the message "steam login authentication failed. please try again later" appear, i already tried to reinstall the game, repair files, log out of steam account and even checked if i was in a admin profile on windows (i am), nothing works

2 minutes ago, G_Docker said:

so... when i try to open the game the message "steam login authentication failed. please try again later" appear, i already tried to reinstall the game, repair files, log out of steam account and even checked if i was in a admin profile on windows (i am), nothing works

Try reconnecting steam through the website. It worked for me when that issue was happening. 

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Try reconnecting steam through the website. It worked for me when that issue was happening. 

tried and didn't work ;/

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

tried again and for some reason it worked, thanks

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, G_Docker said:

tried again and for some reason it worked, thanks

Yeah it's probably a weird server issue, so doing it afew times usually gets it syncing up properly. Glad it worked out for ya!