General Discussion

Number of players around 650 now.

Baran01

you can't expect the numbers to keep the same as you're comparing a weekend + release day to a weekday (most people work/study during the week). We have to wait for the next weekend to take any decent conclusion

It's pretty standard development. No game is gonna have day 1 population ever again. Day 1 most people try it out and some will find it not suitable for them and never come back.

• Like 1

Well you chose the middle of the work day to check the playercount, and the game needs quite a few changes so that pushed quite a few people away I'm sure. To start, there's no reason to grind outside of getting your Onion melee really... The levels are kinda pointless, people saw the pricing of items and were turned away, there really aren't any rewards for playing, there's quite a few thing that need to be looked at, I understand why people wouldn't want to play right now, but I do think the future of this game is bright.