General Discussion

The new leveling system is AWFUL

Farnese

The core gameplay is still fun, but man there's absolutely nothing keeping me hooked to the game atm

One of the best things of the old MV was progressing through levels (specially because the old icons were so pretty) and getting MP to buy items, skins and upgrade weapon

But now what do we have? Literally nothing

You can grind to lvl 100 in only a few days and then it takes AGES to get to lvl 101, you don't get MP per match, there's absolutely nothing to buy and the limited capsule system sucks

Sorry but this new system is absolutely garbage, why not just release the game exactly like it was but without the P2W aspects? I don't think the game will survive this way..

• Like 1

I really hope they reset the leveling system, it's honestly just so bad. I really miss the XP requirement going up by like 20% each level or whatever it used to be. Don't reward people with the Level 100 Gold platform, just reset people's levels based on the amount of XP their account has and carry on with a new system. It's hard to believe it's not just broken right now, levels 0-100 at least. I haven't heard any official comment on the topic though just yet.

It should take a long time to get to level 50 let alone 100. I get that levels dont mean how skilled you are but it does show how long you have been playing the game. Right now its just a number devoid of any meaning.