General Discussion

Bring Back 9lvl gun upgrade <3

JustPaina

They won't. Although, they could allow you to change the color of your items using the upgrade system, and investing a lot of battery into an item could allow it to glow like we used to have at level 8/9 upgrades.

56 minutes ago, Koenigsegg said:

I agree, not only that. I really miss the color change of the weapons when upgrading them, even the red/blue bullets and especially the glow 

Color bullets were to cool!

1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

Strong no. Lvl 5 and we are fine! That glow on weapons was ugly af! 🙁

The option to turn off glow ingame is still there, which is funny cuz they removed glow altogether lol

45 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

The option to turn off glow ingame is still there, which is funny cuz they removed glow altogether lol

yoo, the glow in settings has nothing to do with glowing weapons xDDD its about graphic effects and lighting, not weapon effects. I understand how those might be confused easily

57 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah I know I know but I don’t like the 9 lvl still… im a old Mv player and the lvl 5 were great! But just my opinion 

• Like 1

imo having old lvl system could be the best thing ever. it's just pretty lame since every ppl can have same stats as you are with only one upgrade. it just doesnt feels rewarding for playing at all.

31 minutes ago, Valeu said:

yoo, the glow in settings has nothing to do with glowing weapons xDDD its about graphic effects and lighting, not weapon effects. I understand how those might be confused easily

No there's still the weapon glow setting, it's still in the game.  You can find it in the settings at the bottom.

image.png

Edited by Tanooki