General Discussion

I spent OVER $100 on the Celebrity Life gacha without a single golden item. Please fix the gacha or AT LEAST put a warning that it doesn't work so we know notย  to waste our earned money because there's no way you can spend so much without getting a single desired item. I am done spending in this game after this tbh.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, alrim said:

There should be a pity system or something ๐Ÿ˜•ย like what mobile gacha games do.

ย 

Exactly! It's a shame that there's just nothing at all to make you feel like there's any guarantee for an item.

• Like 1

You most likely span in one of the "Full Party" Capsule, theres a button that leads you to a website where you can literally see all the drop rates of each item. Full Part ones have a 0.1% drop rate on most items, while specific sets such as, either graceful, or elegant, have 2% drop chance. All drop chances are out there for everyone to see.

I want to know why the hell are Chip's stuff is so damn expensive!!! Almost everything is below 100 for the other stuff but his goes from 350 to 780! I wanted to play the game again because Chip is my favorite character, this makes me upset ain't going to lie ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm not spending again either until something happens because idk, I wasted money honestly. Plus the shop for clothes is super dry so it can't even make up for the capsule thing.

Edited by MushieMushie

Its a one-piece set and has a 10% of dropping, if ur spinning at individual sets not the street party(where all the 3 sets are which have a 0.33% chance of dropping).

The capsule rates are really bad right now... It's quite sad to see because I didn't really expect them to make items so expensive. The majority of players I see are running around in basic gear, they'd definitely make a whole lot more if the capsule rates and prices were more fair. I miss my $.99 spins, and the better win rates too lol. Don't even get me started on the HUNDRED dollar Simon skin and other RT items in the Shop, it's unreal to think these prices and rates are reasonable.

46 minutes ago, MushieMushie said:

I want to know why the hell are Chip's stuff is so damn expensive!!! Almost everything is below 100 for the other stuff but his goes from 350 to 780! I wanted to play the game again because Chip is my favorite character, this makes me upset ain't going to lie ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm not spending again either until something happens because idk, I wasted money honestly. Plus the shop for clothes is super dry so it can't even make up for the capsule thing.

Because its an full set.ย 

49 minutes ago, MushieMushie said:

CHIP capsule only have full sets so its totally normal the price being 6/7 times the price of other capsule with parts.

Chip ypu with a gold capsule and there you have a full set! On other o can win 10 capsule and all 10 be shoes or gloves...

17 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

Its a one-piece set and has a 10% of dropping, if ur spinning at individual sets not the street party(where all the 3 sets are which have a 0.33% chance of dropping).

ย 

17 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Because its an full set.ย 

ย 

17 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

CHIP capsule only have full sets so its totally normal the price being 6/7 times the price of other capsule with parts.

Chip ypu with a gold capsule and there you have a full set! On other o can win 10 capsule and all 10 be shoes or gloves...

ย 

Ahhh, makes more sense, it didn't cross my mind. Thanks~

• Like 2
I guess it's a matter of luck, I think the % rate hasn't been published yet. Likewise, the in-game chat is completely full of players winning gold items.
ย 
ย ๐ŸŒนย - Meluย 
ย 

ย 

47 minutes ago, MushieMushie said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ahhh, makes more sense, it didn't cross my mind. Thanks~

ย 

Not to mention, the chip capsules have shop melee weapons like the slate hammer series as lower tier prizes, so it's more worth it even if you dont get the set you want (I did 3 pulls and got 2 hammers and an awsome set).

ย 

8 minutes ago, Melu said:
I guess it's a matter of luck, I think the % rate hasn't been published yet. Likewise, the in-game chat is completely full of players winning gold items.
ย 
ย ๐ŸŒนย - Meluย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

The rates are published in the patch notes section of the forum (it's pinned there).

3 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

ย 

Not to mention, the chip capsules have shop melee weapons like the slate hammer series as lower tier prizes, so it's more worth it even if you dont get the set you want (I did 3 pulls and got 2 hammers and an awsome set).

ย 

ย 

The rates are published in the patch notes section of the forum (it's pinned there).

ย 

Thanks for the information, I'm going to read what they have highlighted on discord.

ย 

ย ๐ŸŒนย - Meluย