General Discussion

Better Mp Gain

Deko

The Game needs to have a way off getting mp every game. u get 300 mp for each level at 100 it get you to 30 000mp

thats not even close to buy a full set of mp items 

after level 100 you stop getting 300 mp after each game fix this

• Like 2

It's a little but demotivating playing right now. I really wanna get those Tech Wear items but there is just noway of getting some good amount of MP atm. Currently level 101 and missions don't really give that much. I only have daily's left and some main missions. done the weekly too.

Talked about this with some people and the best thing to do is add back the MP reward every game. 1/4 of the amount of XP is already something.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Flexouz said:

Hope you liked it 😋

helloo do you know a fix for signing in through steam in the official website? there are players who are trying to sign in but nothing is happening.. Problem of this is that we cant join the social media event if we wanted to or join clans :<

13 minutes ago, Konro said:

helloo do you know a fix for signing in through steam in the official website? there are players who are trying to sign in but nothing is happening.. Problem of this is that we cant join the social media event if we wanted to or join clans :<

Oh that sounds like a big problem.. 
Did they try clearing the website's cache and cookies or even the whole browsers cache. Make sure to check steam's website cache too.

Does it happen on other browers too?

Edited by Flexouz

1 hour ago, Flexouz said:

Oh that sounds like a big problem.. 
Did they try clearing the website's cache and cookies or even the whole browsers cache. Make sure to check steam's website cache too.

Does it happen on other browers too?

yea it happens on every browser, even clearing cache and cookies it still doesnt work 😞 

4 minutes ago, Konro said:

yea it happens on every browser, even clearing cache and cookies it still doesnt work 😞 

That's weird. For me it works perfectly. This might take some time but can you try on your phone?

2 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

That's weird. For me it works perfectly. This might take some time but can you try on your phone?

Already did still the same for some reason

4 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

Do you know any moderators or something that could be reached out to?, because we cant even create a support ticket cause we cant sign in :(((((

1 hour ago, Konro said:

Do you know any moderators or something that could be reached out to?, because we cant even create a support ticket cause we cant sign in :(((((

Oh rightt. Yeah no, they are recruiting forum moderators though. Aren't around here yet..  
I really have no idea how to fix it.. 

12 hours ago, Flexouz said:

It's a little but demotivating playing right now. I really wanna get those Tech Wear items but there is just noway of getting some good amount of MP atm. Currently level 101 and missions don't really give that much. I only have daily's left and some main missions. done the weekly too.

Talked about this with some people and the best thing to do is add back the MP reward every game. 1/4 of the amount of XP is already something.

We need the system level updated, harder to evolve. We want to play years to get max level, not hours.

6 hours ago, Konro said:

Which browser are you using?
What is you OS?

If you are using a chromium based browser, maybe try pressing CTRL + F5 for a forcefull cache reset.
Try using another browser like microsoft edge.

Let me know if this works!

51 minutes ago, vav said:

Which browser are you using?
What is you OS?

If you are using a chromium based browser, maybe try pressing CTRL + F5 for a forcefull cache reset.
Try using another browser like microsoft edge.

Let me know if this works!

I am using opera gx.  I tried doing that in microsoft edge forcefull cache reset but still nothing. Whenever i sign in through steam in the official website, it redirects me to the steam site then when i press sign in it goes back to the official website without signing me in....

Tried many things already and im not the only one with this problem, I hobe devs or mods can help us so we can participate in the social media fest event and spread the word out...

5 minutes ago, Konro said:

I am using opera gx.  I tried doing that in microsoft edge forcefull cache reset but still nothing. Whenever i sign in through steam in the official website, it redirects me to the steam site then when i press sign in it goes back to the official website without signing me in....

Tried many things already and im not the only one with this problem, I hobe devs or mods can help us so we can participate in the social media fest event and spread the word out...

That is a bummer...

you still have 1 month to participate.

How do you have the login on this forum? did you use the steam login?

51 minutes ago, vav said:

That is a bummer...

you still have 1 month to participate.

How do you have the login on this forum? did you use the steam login?

yep steam login 

8 hours ago, Konro said:

Hola, ¿conoces alguna solución para iniciar sesión a través de Steam en el sitio web oficial? Hay jugadores que intentan iniciar sesión pero no sucede nada. El problema de esto es que no podemos unirnos al evento de redes sociales si quisiéramos ni unirnos a clanes:<

Hello

Pay close attention to the username you enter when trying to access it, it is not the email address.

If you want my help contact me on discord: d_nax

greetings.

46 minutes ago, Konro said:

yep steam login 

I'm sorry, i can't find anything related to that issue anywhere else...

Hopefully they can help you and many others 😞