General Discussion

"Httpsendrequest failed" fix?

Numz

Hey guys.

An old Microvolts enjoyer here.

I just downloaded the game again after many years away, happy to see it up and running again.

When I launch the game, the launcher pops up, not much happens, and after a few seconds I get the "Httpsendrequest failed" notification.

I have tried verifying the files, restarting steam and my PC and uninstalling the game - nothing seems to work.

Did any of you have the same error? If so, how did you fix it?

Pls help me!

Capture.PNG

Edited by Numz

Make a ticket to the support to get a better answer as nobody from the community would know.

masanggames com/SUPPORT_INQUIRY

Edited by OGSapphire
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Numz said:

Hey guys.

An old Microvolts enjoyer here.

I just downloaded the game again after many years away, happy to see it up and running again.

When I launch the game, the launcher pops up, not much happens, and after a few seconds I get the "Httpsendrequest failed" notification.

I have tried verifying the files, restarting steam and my PC and uninstalling the game - nothing seems to work.

Did any of you have the same error? If so, how did you fix it?

Pls help me!

Hey,

This error prompt means there's a mismatch between the game version installed on your machine and the one available in the addressed web server.

Are you sure you are running Microvolts directly from steam and not the old launcher?

Thank you guys so much the help!

Apparantly it was the old version I was trying to boot up, for some reason I got redirected to the "Surge" version in steam because I already had it in my library.

Muc appreciated.

1 hour ago, Numz said:

Thank you guys so much the help!

Apparantly it was the old version I was trying to boot up, for some reason I got redirected to the "Surge" version in steam because I already had it in my library.

Muc appreciated.

Glad we could help, have fun!