General Discussion

Ok so here's the thing...

Valeu

In order for the devs to see our needs a little more easy, presuming they read our conversations and opinions on the forum, i make this topic to enlist as many of our complaints and needs as possible.

This being said, i will start by naming a few, and everybody is free to write their wants and needs on this topic, and since many of us have different opinions, if someone gets at least 5 likes on their comment i will add to the initial list that i wrote, via editing the post.

This being said:

• Upgrading system serves no purpose in its current state. 1 upgrade is pretty useless, it doesn't offer much of a change, nor aesthetically or perfomance-wise. I think i speak for many when i say we want the old upgrading system back, or at least something close to that, with color changing weapons, glow effects, shooting effects, etc. Plus, there's not much point in weapons being exactly the same, apart from looks, green or yellow. ADV-weapons were pretty balanced back in the day, people felt like they spent money for something better but NOT over-powered. And for those who are gonna mention the "God Weapons", yea...keep those out of the game.
  • RT prices are very high compared to what RT offers at this point, because ADV weapons are just yellow MP weapons, but costing around $20-25, which is a bit crazy if u ask me, as a player.
  • Leveling system is a bit trash, you play 100 games and boom, you're lvl 100. Back in the day when progression meant something, lvl 50-60 players were actually seen as "good" players, rarely you would've been able to see some lvl 80-90 people. I see people that got to lvl 100 and have like 400 kills on their profile with a 55% ratio.
  • MP is pretty hard to get, when you get to lvl 100 you can only get like 3 MP weapons, which don't give you any increased performance, and grinding 100 games for 3 weapons that look A LITTLE better is not really pregression.
  • There were many game modes in the old versions which are not present in the current version.
  • Bugs and connectivity issues seem to be pretty frequent.
  • The old hammer-capsule system was pretty fun, why not include it in this version of the game?
  • Level icons look pretty bad honestly, OG ones were much better.

These are just a few things, i'm sure i forgot some bits and pieces, but feel free to let me know, guys.

Also, i wanna mention that this is not a complaint topic, we don't want to keep the dev team accountable for anything. More than that, i think the majority of us respect the dev team for taking on such a project, reviving an old game that sparked so much joy in many of us, when we were just kids (fr i remember i was like 12 years old when i first played the game).

I also gotta mention the fact that, obviously, the game has been out for less than 2 days, nobody wants things to be resolved NOW, but we expect dedication and implication from the dev team, keeping us updated and communicating with us, at least telling us they noted our needs.

Players need to be kept entertained, pulled in by a balanced progression system, grinding a little bit but not throwing their time out the window. In this state of the game i think we can all say that we got like 2% of the potential content. 

Also, i must insist that us, players, keep a polite attitude around here, this is not an arguing topic.

These being said, feel free to write your suggestions below.

Thank you.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Clan badges should be a thing, as well as clan wars and clan chat.
  • People complain about the rewards not going through when they hit certain lvl milestones.
Edited by Valeu
  • Like 8
10 hours ago, Valeu said:

In order for the devs to see our needs a little more easy, presuming they read our conversations and opinions on the forum, i make this topic to enlist as many of our complaints and needs as possible.

This being said, i will start by naming a few, and everybody is free to write their wants and needs on this topic, and since many of us have different opinions, if someone gets at least 5 likes on their comment i will add to the initial list that i wrote, via editing the post.

This being said:

• Upgrading system serves no purpose in its current state. 1 upgrade is pretty useless, it doesn't offer much of a change, nor aesthetically or perfomance-wise. I think i speak for many when i say we want the old upgrading system back, or at least something close to that, with color changing weapons, glow effects, shooting effects, etc. Plus, there's not much point in weapons being exactly the same, apart from looks, green or yellow. ADV-weapons were pretty balanced back in the day, people felt like they spent money for something better but NOT over-powered. And for those who are gonna mention the "God Weapons", yea...keep those out of the game.
  • RT prices are very high compared to what RT offers at this point, because ADV weapons are just yellow MP weapons, but costing around $20-25, which is a bit crazy if u ask me, as a player.
  • Leveling system is a bit trash, you play 100 games and boom, you're lvl 100. Back in the day when progression meant something, lvl 50-60 players were actually seen as "good" players, rarely you would've been able to see some lvl 80-90 people. I see people that got to lvl 100 and have like 400 kills on their profile with a 55% ratio.
  • MP is pretty hard to get, when you get to lvl 100 you can only get like 3 MP weapons, which don't give you any increased performance, and grinding 100 games for 3 weapons that look A LITTLE better is not really pregression.
  • There were many game modes in the old versions which are not present in the current version.
  • Bugs and connectivity issues seem to be pretty frequent.
  • The old hammer-capsule system was pretty fun, why not include it in this version of the game?
  • Level icons look pretty bad honestly, OG ones were much better.

These are just a few things, i'm sure i forgot some bits and pieces, but feel free to let me know, guys.

Also, i wanna mention that this is not a complaint topic, we don't want to keep the dev team accountable for anything. More than that, i think the majority of us respect the dev team for taking on such a project, reviving an old game that sparked so much joy in many of us, when we were just kids (fr i remember i was like 12 years old when i first played the game).

I also gotta mention the fact that, obviously, the game has been out for less than 2 days, nobody wants things to be resolved NOW, but we expect dedication and implication from the dev team, keeping us updated and communicating with us, at least telling us they noted our needs.

Players need to be kept entertained, pulled in by a balanced progression system, grinding a little bit but not throwing their time out the window. In this state of the game i think we can all say that we got like 2% of the potential content. 

Also, i must insist that us, players, keep a polite attitude around here, this is not an arguing topic.

These being said, feel free to write your suggestions below.

Thank you.

Id love to see the glow effect on the weapons back 😕

• Like 1

And the game crashiing for 12/-13th Intel processors and their AMD counterparts (still an assumption if it's because of the cpu but someone on this forum said so)

To be quite honest, the game should be the same as MicroVolts before Surge. It's missing the clothes in the store, levels could be the same as the old ones, gain considerable MP for matches regardless of whether you win or lose.

Even Clan, we wanted to play clan war, and the symbols/names don't appear in the game. I believe that at the present time, the only thing that would hold players back would be the cws, until they pack up everything that is needed.

• Like 6

I think they should bring more levels of upgrade for weapon but not change the current balance method... the A, B, C, D for all weapons makes eveything balanced and thats healthy. But yeah, i want the visual stuff back 😄

Great feedback guys, i would put all of these back into the original post up there but i can't edit the post it seems 🤧

I think the way they "balanced" weapons right now is good enough, having purchasable weapons with buffed stats, even if not that much, can mean the difference between needing to land one less shot, or reload faster than the rest, that sums up to a lot, and defeats the whole purpose of "Non pay-to-win".

Now, I do think it's too much money for most skins, but then again, people also pay a lot for CS weapon skins, so, can't really comment much about that.

Hello

You are very right, but I don't know if you remember the beginning of microvolts years ago, weapons only had 5 levels, and glow didn't exist.

We are so used to what happened to the game in its final moments that we do not allow ourselves to hope that they will have it in store for us in future updates.

It is excellent that we give our opinions with due respect, but let us look forward to what is coming in the future.

Greetings

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Nax said:

Hello

You are very right, but I don't know if you remember the beginning of microvolts years ago, weapons only had 5 levels, and glow didn't exist.

We are so used to what happened to the game in its final moments that we do not allow ourselves to hope that they will have it in store for us in future updates.

It is excellent that we give our opinions with due respect, but let us look forward to what is coming in the future.

Greetings

Glow did exist though when there were 5 levels.
My weapons were glowing blue or red depending on normal or ADV.

14 minutes ago, Lilly732 said:

Sin embargo, el brillo existía cuando había 5 niveles.
Mis armas brillaban en azul o rojo dependiendo de lo normal o ADV.

Unfortunately no, about 11 years ago the weapons did not have a shine, they changed color (in the case of the adv) and could be upgraded to level 5.

Greetings

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Nax said:

Unfortunately no, about 11 years ago the weapons did not have a shine, they changed color (in the case of the adv) and could be upgraded to level 5.

Greetings

Surge players xd and its not even true 

• Like 1

The one upgrade gives as much stats as level 9 did on Surge just for you information. So it is not useless. It saves you the grind and let's you customise your weapon stats to fit the gameplay you want from it.

3 hours ago, mIKA- said:

The one upgrade gives as much stats as level 9 did on Surge just for you information. So it is not useless. It saves you the grind and let's you customise your weapon stats to fit the gameplay you want from it.

its completely useless in a sense that takes away any kind of progression. why not make the a b c d versions as the actual upgraded weapons. The battery is completely useless, you can literally upgrade anything anytime with 10 MP and 400 battery, so this upgrade system is not really a thing really, its just...there...i mean...

also why save the grind, its part of the game bro, idk what people have against the grind. The "grind" as some call it, its actually the working progress towards you goals, idk, a better weapon, a better kda, a better clan ranking, etc. The grind is what keeps people playing. If we get everything from the start why in the 7 hells would we be playing?

Edited by Valeu
22 minutes ago, Valeu said:

its completely useless in a sense that takes away any kind of progression. why not make the a b c d versions as the actual upgraded weapons. The battery is completely useless, you can literally upgrade anything anytime with 10 MP and 400 battery, so this upgrade system is not really a thing really, its just...there...i mean...

also why save the grind, its part of the game bro, idk what people have against the grind. The "grind" as some call it, its actually the working progress towards you goals, idk, a better weapon, a better kda, a better clan ranking, etc. The grind is what keeps people playing. If we get everything from the start why in the 7 hells would we be playing?

For fun?

Grinding weapons isn't fun and never was. There are more meaningful progressions, as you've mentioned.

Everything mentioned in the post itself, I absolutely agree with.

Let's however not forget that people used to play with 1000HP locked, the game was much more skill based back then due to the, like you said, ADV weapons not dealing THAT much damage.

I'd like to see the 1000HP update back because honestly 1v1ing a person that has like 2500HP or something is frustrating, you can ninja switch your weapons like a God tier player but ultimately it won't matter because the person just has more HP and they'll tank it out.

Salty Pre-Surge player.

6 hours ago, Nax said:

Greetings

ooooh yess i remember now!
they didnt glow, the only level 5 thing was the color it shoots.

57 minutes ago, paky said:

Everything mentioned in the post itself, I absolutely agree with.

Let's however not forget that people used to play with 1000HP locked, the game was much more skill based back then due to the, like you said, ADV weapons not dealing THAT much damage.

I'd like to see the 1000HP update back because honestly 1v1ing a person that has like 2500HP or something is frustrating, you can ninja switch your weapons like a God tier player but ultimately it won't matter because the person just has more HP and they'll tank it out.

Salty Pre-Surge player.

No one ever was 1000hp locked. From the moment we got RT you could have 1280hp with full tank sets. Surge just doubled HP.

Also how can anyone have more hp than you, it's literally free to have 2560hp.

Edited by mIKA-

I definitely agree with everything they need to bring back the beginner channels and revert the level systems & icons/mp shop. If they want new players to stay they need to be in the beginner channel and at least have a chance to enjoy LOL. Currently they login and get a bunch of experienced players swapping at them and log out

• Like 1