Off-Topic

Not getting the lvl 60 reward, but getting the lvl 70 reward

Nirt

Every MP reward is bugged, the lvl 100 reward is also bugged.

ย 

57 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

We should not even be at level 60 at this time. Hope they fix that and upgrade the level up rewards.

I think the pre lvl 100 system is just an introduction then after lvl 100 are the "real" levels.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, vav said:

Every MP reward is bugged, the lvl 100 reward is also bugged.

ย 

I think the pre lvl 100 system is just an introduction then after lvl 100 are the "real" levels.

But for me and most of the comunity we don't want to see the lvl 101 being lvl "1" and lvl 110 being lvl "10". 1 is 1, 10 is 10 and 100 is 100! Right?

19 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

But for me and most of the comunity we don't want to see the lvl 101 being lvl "1" and lvl 110 being lvl "10". 1 is 1, 10 is 10 and 100 is 100! Right?

Yes ofc makes total sense...

Maybe what if once you reach level 100, you get a prestige button that makes you have "1 - 14" 1 being the amount of prestige, 14 being the actual level.ย ย 

10 minutes ago, vav said:

Yes ofc makes total sense...

Maybe what if once you reach level 100, you get a prestige button that makes you have "1 - 14" 1 being the amount of prestige, 14 being the actual level.ย ย 

If they dont fix the level system that would be "ok" and a good idea. Prestige level but the problem is that if someone does 10000 games will be lvl 100 Prestige 100 and you can get lvl 100 in 5/6 hours or less so in 1/2 months playing 3/4 hours a day you get Prestige 100 lvl 100. XD

8 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

If they dont fix the level system that would be "ok" and a good idea. Prestige level but the problem is that if someone does 10000 games will be lvl 100 Prestige 100 and you can get lvl 100 in 5/6 hours or less so in 1/2 months playing 3/4 hours a day you get Prestige 100 lvl 100. XD

What if it gets harder each prestige?

The levels arent really a massive problem right now... the need to fix the economy first haha.
The "tuning" has to be reverted to the old ways...

The adv guns are priced at 20โ‚ฌ+ with just a yellow reskin...
ย 

1 hour ago, vav said:

What if it gets harder each prestige?

The levels arent really a massive problem right now... the need to fix the economy first haha.
The "tuning" has to be reverted to the old ways...

The adv guns are priced at 20โ‚ฌ+ with just a yellow reskin...
ย 

The prices are crazy! 1.5โ‚ฌ euro/dollar for a spin? Its crazy af!

ย 

100 to 101 its way harder than 1 to 50 so i hope will be harder each level after 100-101-102-etc...

๐Ÿ‘‹The platform and the MP are buggy, they already said tha,ย  mods will solve and deliver the rewards.
They will also add rewards for levels 101+.

We have to wait.

ย 

๐ŸŒน- Melu