General Discussion

Once you reach level 100, how to earn MP?

iPlane

This is my biggest question at the moment, because everyone can reach easely the lvl 100, which is the maximum lvl to obtain MP, from 100 to 101 the MP earned is 0... so?

Edited by iPlane

i'm sure there are gonna be updates to come, it feels like there's a lot of content that's gotta be implemented. Atm, the game has like 2% of the content it used to have

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Valeu said:

i'm sure there are gonna be updates to come, it feels like there's a lot of content that's gotta be implemented. Atm, the game has like 2% of the content it used to have

Yeah you are right there are tons of stuff missing but this mp problem is huge and people might not realize it... reaching level 100 is pretty easy, and the issue is that after level 100 the only way to earn mp is from dailies and weeklies... the issue here is that if u reach level 100 the motivation to grind is pratically close to 0... there is a limited capsule where u need mp... how are u supposed to gain mp if the only amount is from missions? upgrade system u can max out pretty quickly weapons and clothes... i feel like they need to fix this issue ASAP... its more damaging that what they think... people lose interest to play if u dont get anything in return or some motivation to achieve something... like getting something cool from limited capsule for example...

• Like 6

Maybe they will add something like Super Level, after reaching lv100 u unlock a special perck avayable every 100 lv 
and then u grind grind grind to reach lv 100 +1/ lv 200 +2 ecc....

idk but it would be nice

needless to say, RT price is pretty high for what it offers, i mean it's almost like Valorant in some sense, expensive cosmetics that give nothing in return. I'm ok with balancing things, but str8 up removing them is a bit...excessive

I have the same doubt because as an old player, I would like to reach the things of the Capsules MP, and now I'm lvl 100 and I don't have money for it and it expires on 10 hours...

16 hours ago, Onybaku said:

Yeah you are right there are tons of stuff missing but this mp problem is huge and people might not realize it... reaching level 100 is pretty easy, and the issue is that after level 100 the only way to earn mp is from dailies and weeklies... the issue here is that if u reach level 100 the motivation to grind is pratically close to 0... there is a limited capsule where u need mp... how are u supposed to gain mp if the only amount is from missions? upgrade system u can max out pretty quickly weapons and clothes... i feel like they need to fix this issue ASAP... its more damaging that what they think... people lose interest to play if u dont get anything in return or some motivation to achieve something... like getting something cool from limited capsule for example...

very well said

The capsule prices are high,yeah,but only a 0,10% (full party capsules) and 2% (single capsule skin) percentage to win a simple dress? I spent 45 euros and I won 2 wings (2!!!) and socks Pandora. Plz just give us more amount of RT or up the percentages. Ik they are a company and they need money,but I felt a bit cheated (scammed).