Off-Topic

Games Played before MicroVolts' release

OnikaMaraj

Hey guys!
I just thought i'd create this, since i am genuinely interested in what you played before MicroVolts was actually released.

I'll start:

Genshin Impact: 
It is genuinely fun, but after you have reached the current state of the updates etc. it does get a little "one-note". (Big whale here..)

League of Legends:
If it wasn't for the constant unnecessary buffs/nerfs that the champs get, i think i would have more fun playing.. but the skins make it worth it, hehe.

Overwatch 2:
Same thing as LoL; gets boring faster, if you're not playing with your friends.

Phasmophobia:
Listen.. i actually am a big scaredy cat, but this game is REALLY. FUN. Knowing each ghost type's and what their ability is may take long, but i guess that's what makes the game fun.

Final Fantasy XIV:
I just started playing it, but it seems really chill and soothing if you need a game to calm down while listening to music!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Before Microvolts release, I played comfort games such as Costume Quest, Stray, and Grounded with a friend of mine. I've come to realize that story games are really my thing and I've been looking for more to play and enjoy ❤️ 

• Like 2

I tried to find something similar to MV and found S4 League. The same concept of game modes, weapons, character customization. But the game's graphics and theme were very different. Lol even the same duty as MV it had. In the last years of it live there was a proliferation of cheaters, and then the game was completely closed. Anyway, it was similar but not better than MV. 

Edited by PyrrhaNikos
  • Like 1
On 9/11/2023 at 6:10 PM, PyrrhaNikos said:

I tried to find something similar to MV and found S4 League. The same concept of game modes, weapons, character customization. But the game's graphics and theme were very different. Lol even the same duty as MV it had. In the last years of it live there was a proliferation of cheaters, and then the game was completely closed. Anyway, it was similar but not better than MV. 

oh my god. U just brought back memories, since S4 League has been my childhood game that i started playing in 2011.
Loved the game now, and still do.. if it wasn't infested by hackers again. Besides that, the playerbase also died by much compared to back then, haha.

• Like 2
On 9/11/2023 at 7:10 PM, PyrrhaNikos said:

your username brought me many sad memories nonetheless i miss her

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, PyrrhaNikos said:

My soul died with Pyrrhas death. Rip the best gurl ❤️

rest in peace to my og girl 💔 

• Sad 1

All the games I've played in the past year while waiting for Microvolts Recharged to release, would highly recommend any of them if you've never played, although most are pretty mainstream 😅

• Overwatch 2
  • Escape from Tarkov
  • CS:GO
  • Skyrim
  • Terraria
  • Minecraft
  • Supraland/Supraland Six Inches Under
  • We Were Here series
  • Wizard 101 (I gave it a try as a joke and ended up playing it for 270hrs in 2 months, unironically a pretty good game lol)
Edited by Volt
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Volt said:

All the games I've played in the past year while waiting for Microvolts Recharged to release, would highly recommend any of them if you've never played, although most are pretty mainstream 😅

• Overwatch 2
  • Escape from Tarkov
  • CS:GO
  • Skyrim
  • Terraria
  • Minecraft
  • Supraland/Supraland Six Inches Under
  • We Were Here series
  • Wizard 101 (I gave it a try as a joke and ended up playing it for 270hrs in 2 months, unironically a pretty good game lol)

Cant believe someone mentioned those games here. Supraland i started as a joke and wizard 101 my childhood game. Also my respect to Skyrim, Minecraft and i would like to add Subnautica, Paladins and Grounded.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, PyrrhaNikos said:

Cant believe someone mentioned those games here. Supraland i started as a joke and wizard 101 my childhood game. Also my respect to Skyrim, Minecraft and i would like to add Subnautica, Paladins and Grounded.

I absolutely loved Supraland, both games and the DLC were great. I had played Wizard101 when I was very young and decided to give it another try, outside of the subscription requirement after the first couple hours of gameplay it's really quite fun. Skyrim will always have a place in my heart, I've modded that game from the ground up so many times it's just so fun. One of few games I have similar hours to MV with lol

Edited by Volt
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 1:10 PM, PyrrhaNikos said:

pixel_lamb_sparkle  Wow S4 League is the best, the most similar to MicroVolts is HYPERCHARGE: Unboxed I love it.

👋I Play:

• CS:Go
  • Call of Duty
  • Lost Ark
  • Dying Light
  • Overwatch
  • Strumble Guys

glitter_heart

Edited by Melu
  • Thanks 1

My pc has very low features, so it plays very basic things like:

Elsword 

Rayman Legends

LoL

Hollow Knight

Rabi-Ribi

Pokemon HG/Emerald/B&W2

Touhou EoSC

The binding of isaac

Ib

The battle Cats (Android)

Zelda OoT

Celeste

And many others like it ❤️

Dead by Daylight(stopped for a while tho)

Tekken 7

S4 League(some old f2p shooter)

Need for Speed Unbound(finished it last saturday)

Conan Exiles(short duration before I got bored lol)

On 9/9/2023 at 7:29 PM, OnikaMaraj said:

Final Fantasy XIV:
I just started playing it, but it seems really chill and soothing if you need a game to calm down while listening to music!

I spent about 5 thousand hours for this game bro, this is best PVE MMORPG, i love it