Off-Topic

BIG PROBLEM HERE!

Sankareita

Hey guys, i have a problem with the game, i mean it launches and works all fine but when i start it in the character selection page the characters appear invisible, with some details like boots or some hands or the items i won on the caps machine r visible. It also doenst work in game, i mean i dont see enemies until they shot me or change the gun ( i can see all of the guns) Please help me and thanks a lot 😄

45 minutes ago, Sankareita said:

Hey guys, i have a problem with the game, i mean it launches and works all fine but when i start it in the character selection page the characters appear invisible, with some details like boots or some hands or the items i won on the caps machine r visible. It also doenst work in game, i mean i dont see enemies until they shot me or change the gun ( i can see all of the guns) Please help me and thanks a lot 😄

Well it seems like you are missing some files, somehow.

I would uninstall and do a clean install, then check if the issue got resolved or not.

In case it's not fixed, we have to look further into the issue.

Yeah, ive tried unistall and install again throught steam... nothing seems changing, i also checked the file integrity and seems like is all ok. 

Dont really know what to do ;-(

👋
❧ 
Try closing Steam and logging in again.

❧ 
Be careful if the antivirus or Windows firewall is interrupting a file, blocking it, etc.

❧ 
On the other hand, go to: Steam > MicroVolts > Right click > Properties > Installed files > Verify integrity of game files.

❧ 
Repair system files: command prompt > sfc /scannow (search on Google for command list).

❧ 
Disable extensions from Microsoft Edge or from another browser if you use it.

❧ 
Update drivers/windows updates.

🌹-Melu