General Discussion

THE FLAWS AT LAUNCH

uwu

NO FANCY LIST, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

1. The level system. We already have people reaching 100 not even a day after launch, this messes with pretty much everything.

2. There is no way of getting MP, CONSISTENTLY, without receiving it as a gift or leveling up (300 per level, 30000 received until lvl 100). In perspective, a spin is 2300 MP, about 7-8 level ups. This is not fair for anyone, not even the people spending money on RT, since they get about 10 or 100 MP on capsules. Basically, until level 100, we can spin for 15 times. If we do not receive MP from matches or something, how else are we meant to get everything in the MP capsule?

3. Lower resolutions are pixelated af.

4. Minigun is broken, especially the B variant. Really effective at distance for some reason...

5. THE FUCKING RT PRICES!!!! Let's take the 20$ bundle for reference, the one with 2154 RT. A name change is 3300 RT, or roughly 33$. In what world do you have to pay 30$ for a name change? Other major multiplayer games let you change your name for 5 or 10$, Paladins, Overwatch. Steam even lets you do it for free. Not worth 33$ for a name change. A RT weapon from the shop is either 800, 2400 or 3200 RT. Please explain to me how are any of these weapons worthy of 8, 24 or 32$? How is this fair for the consumer, considering P2W isn't a thing anymore? What can you really buy with 20$?? People should either be refunded the RT or the prices lowered either at the RT shop or the RT items prices. 

6. We were promised Ranked, many cosmetics, and many more. What have we gotten? A semi functional game with balancing flaws (on all modes, especially Zombie Mode), absurd prices on both MP and RT shops and capsules and no actual constant way of getting in game currency, MP.

Edited by Ori
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Ori said:

NO FANCY LIST, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

1. The level system. We already have people reaching 100 not even a day after launch, this messes with pretty much everything.

2. There is no way of getting MP, CONSISTENTLY, without receiving it as a gift or leveling up (300 per level, 30000 received until lvl 100). In perspective, a spin is 2300 MP, about 7-8 level ups. This is not fair for anyone, not even the people spending money on RT, since they get about 10 or 100 MP on capsules. Basically, until level 100, we can spin for 15 times. If we do not receive MP from matches or something, how else are we meant to get everything in the MP capsule?

3. Lower resolutions are pixelated af.

4. Minigun is broken, especially the B variant. Really effective at distance for some reason...

5. THE FUCKING RT PRICES!!!! Let's take the 20$ bundle for reference, the one with 2154 RT. A name change is 3300 RT, or roughly 33$. In what world do you have to pay 30$ for a name change? Other major multiplayer games let you change your name for 5 or 10$, Paladins, Overwatch. Steam even lets you do it for free. Not worth 33$ for a name change. A RT weapon from the shop is either 800, 2400 or 3200 RT. Please explain to me how are any of these weapons worthy of 8, 24 or 32$? How is this fair for the consumer, considering P2W isn't a thing anymore? What can you really buy with 20$?? People should either be refunded the RT or the prices lowered either at the RT shop or the RT items prices. 

6. We were promised Ranked, many cosmetics, and many more. What have we gotten? A semi functional game with balancing flaws (on all modes, especially Zombie Mode), absurd prices on both MP and RT shops and capsules and no actual constant way of getting in game currency, MP.

Yeah everything you says is the TRUTH

Also they deleted so many modes like bomb battle, we able to play with 5 modes now, this is weird

+ i'm mp player and i can't literally buy anything 

13 minutes ago, mIKA- said:

With RT you gamble on capsule who buys stuff from shop

but maybe i want to get the EM rifle. do i have to pay 32$ for it???

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ori said:

isnt that the guns just skin? Cant you get same powered gun with mp? I didnt look at the shop at all so idk but if its like what i said, It's just like a LOL champ skins.

3 hours ago, Ori said:

Agree, everything expensive tbh

Edited by Baran01