General Discussion

My impressions and feedback

Amperson

Sup,

As the game is officially launched, I'd like to give my short feedback about it. As the one who used to play MV from 2011, I can see some huge advantages in this version. But, there is still plenty of stuff to work on.

[Advantages]
- No p2w, skin-based system. A HUUUUGE improvement from what we had in the past. Congrats.

- A reasonable weapons balance. Different stats for each weapon based on playstyle are a huge plus. It doesn't break the general balance, and players can still go along with their favorite playstyle.
- Stable servers (for now at least). At the time of the release, there was a huge bump of players joining in, I'm sure that old servers would have crashed in the first second. Now, it holds a decent amount of players and, at least for me, I didn't have a single crash or a lag.
- A lot of new players and the amount of rooms to play at.
- A first badge of capsule items. The variety of items that can be gotten there is good as for the start, imo. They even brought SeaWasp series, maybe because of lots of "petition" threads haha.

[Disadvantages]
- Capsule system in general. I think it's a bit unfair to base it only on luck if you decided to spend money. Even though I got literally every Capsule item I wanted for now just for ~11k RT, I still know many players who got nothing or just one rare item from spending a decent amount of RT. I would propose making it like, if you roll a specific amount of times (for example, 40-50 times), you get a rare item or even a full set instantly. So basically for spending 30$ you are assured that you will get the item or a set that you want. And for these 40-50 spins you still get a chance to get the items based on your luck and drop rates.
- Levels. Imo, getting levels now is way too easy. Not to mention that the level icon design is meh (yeah, it is), and the level system itself is a bit not properly made. It's been literally 8 hours from the start and there are people with a 100 level walking around already.
- I'm not mentioning small bugs for example like a destroyed text in the weapon upgrade window, because I'm pretty sure it will be fixed quick.

[Wishlist]
- Clan system. I know it's just not out yet, but I really hope the clan war system will be made in an exciting competitive way, because it's one of the main reasons, for competitive players for sure, to be interested in the game.
- Variety of weapon skins. It would be cool in the future to get customizable skins / additional special effects on skins because I can feel that the current skin system will get boring quickly, although it's perfect for a game balance.
- Ranking system and tournaments. A bit excited to see if we will have something like that.

Overall, great job, really. After the betas, I thought it had no chances, but you made it. Hope you won't leave the game on it's own after some time but will continue to grow it and work on it. Looking forward to what you will bring us next.

Cheers.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Amperson said:

[Disadvantages]
- Capsule system in general. I would propose making it like, if you roll a specific amount of times (for example, 40-50 times), you get a rare item or even a full set instantly. So basically for spending 30$ you are assured that you will get the item or a set that you want. And for these 40-50 spins you still get a chance to get the items based on your luck and drop rates.

I agree with you, for the capsule system we need pity things like gacha games.

• Like 1