General Discussion

Level icons leaked....

Baran01

this icons look like dragon ball super, it's just recolor, we need something unieq and beautifull

Edited by Baran01
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man I hope those are a placeholder... Those seriously were made in 5 minutes tops... come on. Do they not have access to the old ones from MVS?

• Sad 1

Yeah both of them are perfect,also i remember someone who remake the level icons to make it look different from MVs, and it's looking good

6 hours ago, Jose03 said:

I'm pretty convinced that they only used the current ones as placeholders for the Beta.
Probably with the release or in a future update, they will change the level icons.
The old ones would be perfect to use.

• Like 1

Thiat remake at least puts in the effort to show progress. I wish we got some cool icon after leveling up, to justify the struggle a bit more you know?

It would be pretty cool if they got inspired by the characters or maps we use more, I would love me some pandora themed icon. But that would add too much scope to making the icons.

On 9/2/2023 at 3:10 AM, Jose03 said:

Either of these two types of icons seem good to me for the game.

The original level icons will always be the best and most fitting ones. They're colorful, and fitting for this toy-based game. I respect people trying to make their own, but personally I don't think anything beats the icons old MV had.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

The original level icons will always be the best and most fitting ones. They're colorful, and fitting for this toy-based game. I respect people trying to make their own, but personally I don't think anything beats the icons old MV had.

I like the remake one tbh 

i want something different 

• Like 1

I wish they will reset our levels because i dont see much sense now that after 1-2 days theres a lot peps with 80-100+ lvls. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Sora said:

I wish they will reset our levels because i dont see much sense now that after 1-2 days theres a lot peps with 80-100+ lvls. 

they wont cuz the lvl is uncapped, what i'm skeptical about are the icons for the lvls. i mean how till lvl 1000 look..

On 9/2/2023 at 4:10 AM, Jose03 said:

Either of these two types of icons seem good to me for the game.

These levels are undoubtedly the best! They generate an immense nostalgia, the desire to cry ... hahaha

1 hour ago, Kotonoe said:

Can I ask where you got this from?

I get it from flexouz channel, honestly i was really know this leaks are true

It's easy to leaks things from game files, like future uptade, new sets, maps ect.

Interesting! Normally, the rank dds image file is found in data/ui.dat/icon/eng/icon_user_grade_01.dds, though I can't seem to open any of the data files with WinRar anymore. Very sad, I can't run my modding website anymore like I could for other versions of the game n_n (though happily enough, you can still mod the music since those are out in the open. I'll have to contact flexouz!