General Discussion

The price of RT is still the same.. ( Expensive )

Baran01

Leo answered about this one and send our feedback to special team/department. We will see ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Sora
2 minutes ago, Sora said:

Leo answered about this one and send our feedback to special team/department. We will see ๐Ÿ™‚

Bro they literally posted the price today xDย 

I saw it but click on Leo's profile and find the quote that he answered a few time ago about the same topic. You will find there more info

15 minutes ago, Swagettie said:

If they don't change the prices than let's hope that they'll change the cost of spins/items. Like 100RT for a spin (I doubt it tho but who knows)

It's exactly that. 107 or something like that.

You also have capsules that costs over 700 RT, BUT! They are gaurenteed a rare item.

• Like 2

I thought the price of the "RT" OK!.

ย 

The game will not be "P2W", so it makes sense that they would have some financial return in clothes or something visually cosmetic. I believe they are balanced values to be able to get at least a "complete kit of clothes". So, don't expect that with measly "RTs" you will get many "complete clothing kits".

I also think that we have to stop complaining a little and understand that with time things will adjust for the better, otherwise we will be a community that the developer will not be happy to do things!

Edited by LaraHell
9 hours ago, TheGGray said:

Haverรก preรงos separados para paรญses? Alguma idรฉia ou alguma informaรงรฃo sobre isso?

I would also like to know because I do not receive in dollars.ย ๐Ÿ˜†

10 hours ago, TheGGray said:

Will there be separate pricing for countries? Any idea or any information about that?

Since youre buying through steam i presume its the standard.