General Discussion

Can you please delete Sophitia and Amelia already?

Suspiriex

First of all, srry if this sound "rude" or "unpolite", english is not my native language, so, keep in mind that I don't know how to write properly in English and I do not intend in any way to hurt sensibilities.

But yeah; Sophitia and Amelia, those gurls can be easily sets/outfits for Naomi and Pandora...

A recommendation that I could make about this is that if you don't want to waste the voice lines and interactions of these characters, you could consider creating something like a skin tier system, it could be a positive addition to the game.
You could even consider the idea of hiring voice actors so the player can be able to choose the voice of the character, practically the same feature that the old Japanese server (ToyWars) use to have.

If you intend to create a new character, I recommend that they have distinctive features. The reason Sophitia and Amelia don't work as characters is because:
1. They have the same body type as Naomi/Pandora.
2. Naomi, Pandora, (even Kai) are "versatile" characters in terms of clothing.

3. Sophitia and Amelia are 0 memorable, no personality, no unique body type, no distictive features.

Well, I don't know if it's asking too much, but it's just a personal thought I have.
Have a great day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Suspiriex said:

If you intend to create a new character, I recommend that they have distinctive features.

I agree with your point. Although I really like Amelia and Sophitia I have to agree that their body types are exactly the same as Naomi and Pandora, but I personally would like if they added different features to those characters than completely deleting them, giving them an visual upgrade.

I wish that they would've considered Amelia's and Sophitia's gimmicks when designing sets for them, I absolutely adore Amelia's Witch and Knight Apprentice sets, they're simple, but the idea of her having RPG/fantasy based clothes is just really awesome to me! But yeah, it's true that Naomi and Pandora could easily pull that off... I'm a bit conflicted to be honest X'D 

• Like 1

I never understood the problem people had with these characters, how do they bother you?  You don't have to play with them if you don't want to. 

I know some people that love them and then it's gonna be unfair if their fav characters gets removed no? 

Same with kicking a host in a room.  It's his room. If you dont like the maps he is choosing or if hes lagging, leave.... Its litteraly his room. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Flexouz said:

I never understood the problem people had with these characters, how do they bother you?  You don't have to play with them if you don't want to. 

I know some people that love them and then it's gonna be unfair if their fav characters gets removed no? 

Same with kicking a host in a room.  It's his room. If you dont like the maps he is choosing or if hes lagging, leave.... Its litteraly his room. 

They take resources when effort could be put into characters that actually need it. It's not about hating the characters, it's about them being carbon copies of the main cast with 90% of their kit being copy/pasted. I personally don't care what they do with them, but I acknowledge the issues that arise having to keep them around if they end up getting neglected or become handmedowns from naomi. 

I really dislike the "if u dont like it den go awei!!!" mindset because it's very close minded and doesn't see the actual problem with having too many characters while instead taking things personally for absolutely no reason.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

YEAH ABSOLUTELY NOT HAPPENING! If they "bother" you so much you can simply just ignore them its not like the devs are forcing you to play with them you still have the right to play the character you want!

While i agree on the whole "Diversity" part where i think every character should have a different gimmick but REMOVING THE CHARACTERS!? This is literally the whole argument argument of "Remove the other characters and keep the OG 4 figures" again which pisses me off because people are forgetting that people also want to play the other characters and we all have different favourites

Amelia and Sophitia are my favourite characters! (and i love them more than naomi and pandora tbh) if the remove MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS one day I'd be so pissed that i wont play MV anymore and I'll simply erase MV from my memory and ignore all of its existence because of ridiculous suggestions like these.

You have to understand that people like/love these characters too! Saying to remove such and such characters can cause a conflict because there are also people who like of said character!

They aren't even bothering you so simply ignore them and its not like Amelia and Sophitia is gonna rain of Pandora and Naomi like they are still gotta be more popular than Amelia and Sophitia.

Anyways i dont wanna come off as rude! but im just sick of tired of the whole "Remove such and such character" argument which happens often in this community.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Zissy said:

YEAH ABSOLUTELY NOT HAPPENING! If they "bother" you so much you can simply just ignore them its not like the devs are forcing you to play with them you still have the right to play the character you want!

While i agree on the whole "Diversity" part where i think every character should have a different gimmick but REMOVING THE CHARACTERS!? This is literally the whole argument argument of "Remove the other characters and keep the OG 4 figures" again which pisses me off because people are forgetting that people also want to play the other characters and we all have different favourites

Amelia and Sophitia are my favourite characters! (and i love them more than naomi and pandora tbh) if the remove MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS one day I'd be so pissed that i wont play MV anymore and I'll simply erase MV from my memory and ignore all of its existence because of ridiculous suggestions like these.

You have to understand that people like/love these characters too! Saying to remove such and such characters can cause a conflict because there are also people who like of said character!

They aren't even bothering you so simply ignore them and its not like Amelia and Sophitia is gonna rain of Pandora and Naomi like they are still gotta be more popular than Amelia and Sophitia.

Anyways i dont wanna come off as rude! but im just sick of tired of the whole "Remove such and such character" argument which happens often in this community.

People are pretending to be confused by my post but again, this isn't the issue. It's not that they're bad characters, I personally think amelia and sophitia have ALOT of potential, and are very well designed. But if they end up being treated like wasted effort and, again, discount "naomis" where they get her same outfits (or no new outfits at all), then it MIGHT be a more affordable approach to not invest resources into them for the company and potentially scrap them.

But this is my opinion, and I'm not really yelling at anyone or taking things personally, I'm trying to see both sides and I'm hoping others do too as opposed to being at each other's throats lol. Which this thread seems to be semi-hostile about. Telling people to just "not play the game" is pretty counter-productive to growth, in much the same way some people pointlessly hate the characters is also silly. There's reason (legit ones) to want them gone, and also reasons (legit as well) to want to keep them in the game.

It's a double edged sword. The biggest hope is that they put in actual effort into giving sophitia and amelia (sharkill too) actual unique outfits so that they have more worth (as they should).

Edited by Tanooki
13 hours ago, Suspiriex said:

First of all, srry if this sound "rude" or "unpolite", english is not my native language, so, keep in mind that I don't know how to write properly in English and I do not intend in any way to hurt sensibilities.

But yeah; Sophitia and Amelia, those gurls can be easily sets/outfits for Naomi and Pandora...

A recommendation that I could make about this is that if you don't want to waste the voice lines and interactions of these characters, you could consider creating something like a skin tier system, it could be a positive addition to the game.
You could even consider the idea of hiring voice actors so the player can be able to choose the voice of the character, practically the same feature that the old Japanese server (ToyWars) use to have.

If you intend to create a new character, I recommend that they have distinctive features. The reason Sophitia and Amelia don't work as characters is because:

3. Sophitia and Amelia are 0 memorable, no personality, no unique body type, no distictive features.

Well, I don't know if it's asking too much, but it's just a personal thought I have.
Have a great day!

No bro, just keep them, you don't forcing to play with them 

why you're mad?

Im fine with them being in the game as long as they do something with them, namely give them sets and proper parts. Thats pretty much all they have to do in order for people to stop complaining about them.

On 8/28/2023 at 10:53 PM, Suspiriex said:

Have a great day!

As far as i have seen, they are supposed to be launched within the launch of the game itself.

Amelia's face is trash, Sophitia is just a downgraded Naomi, Simon has no charisma and Sharkill is unmemorable. They are terrible and don't seem to belong to the same game as the original 4 (Naomi, Pandora, CHIP, Yamato). 

Knox who debuted on the Rock Hippo version is an example of a well-made character. He has personality, charisma, a unique design and still follows the same aspects of the other figurines.

Masang should remove the post-Surge characters and rework their designs from scratch cause they make the game look floppy and cheap.

On 8/29/2023 at 3:00 AM, Zissy said:

Girl, imagine having Naomi's knockoffs as fav characters.

choices-tatianna.gif.e82edcf62963fb8b4b1f39304bb6fa4d.gif

• Like 1

Tbh other characters doesn't bother me at all, perhaps just less reason to have sophita and ameila for existence since they literally can wear stuff what naomi can, but hey at least different voices and more variable character to choose, no need to complain

Edited by xXEmi

theres no need for them to be removed, they just need more clothes and Amelia needs her old face back lol.

Edited by Lilly732