General Discussion

Popular Contributors is Broken

BioWarz

Not much to say; the 'Popular Contributors' section of the website is unviewable because the fancy scroll down mechanic isn't working and only shows the most recent forum pages, with Popular Contributors being blocked.

It wasn't exactly my favourite feature of which I'm slowly dying  every second it isn't viewable but it doesn't make much sense to keep a dysfunctional feature on the website

Yeah that has been broken since forever. Been watching it get worse and worse for ages now with some hope that the people behind the website would fix something without us telling them to for once.

8 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Yeah that has been broken since forever. Been watching it get worse and worse for ages now with some hope that the people behind the website would fix something without us telling them to for once.

Yea it has been broken for a long time, hasn't it. Plus this dysfuntional scrolling is also broken on popular threads such as the Nickname thread where the stats on the side are partly unviewable

• 1 month later...

It's currently not displaying accurate information, and this makes it difficult to identify and acknowledge the most active and valuable contributors in the community. I hope the platform can address this problem soon, as recognizing and rewarding contributors is essential for a thriving online community.

I don't know if i 100% understood what the problem is. But if the problem is to scroll down to see the Popular Contributors you just need to zoom out the website page and the problem is solved.