General Discussion

Maximizing MV game performance!

bl4ck

I would like to get a feedback from you about my previous posts and ideas because I am really trying my best to make things better because I love this video game...
So to start, literally, the tutorial in the beginning of your MicroVolts experience is complete outdated and have more than 13 years old which doesn't make sense because it should help you learning how to swap weapons between them and not how to just shot weapons only. 
Secondly ,specifically, one reason that make unconsciously players being tired of playing any type of Microvolts servers, officials or private, is just because people always played the same maps/game modes for an example there were players that went from level 19 to level 47 only playing ''Bitmap, Castle, Chess, House Top or PVC Factory'' while there was more maps to play in... so in my opinion on the ranked games it should always be random map so you would be forced to learn how to play all maps making the ranked system even more difficult and skilled!
Last but not least, microvolts team said that ''everyone can play fairly, only your fingers matter'' and I am smelling quite the opposite because I think on the in game shop you will be able to buy an X amount of RT (virtual coins, back in the days it use to be RT and MP and Coupons) and use it to buy in game Battery/MP to spend on weapons to level those up and making it possible for a rich guy with only 2 hours of experience having all guns at max level... and if by any chance what I say is true it would not be fair by any means!
Please consider what I said before and thanks for reading too!

Keep with the good work Kings.

Edited by bl4ck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • bl4ck changed the title to Maximizing MV game performance!

I think regarding competitve gameplay in Microvolts, the map selection should be like in other games (just an example would be cs:go). Either select maps you'd like to play ranked on and it will find other players searching for similar maps, or maybe add certain maps in a competitive pool, based on amount of players in the ranked game. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

Instead of unlimited battery, it should be a 10% or 20% booster. Like the xp and mp boosters(that you wear as an accessory)

I agree, so far there aren't many reasons to grind the game, even double battery would be sick, it may seem like a lot but if they plan it to be unlimited already it's still infinitely less lol

• Like 3
5 hours ago, armanivers said:

I think regarding competitve gameplay in Microvolts, the map selection should be like in other games (just an example would be cs:go). Either select maps you'd like to play ranked on and it will find other players searching for similar maps, or maybe add certain maps in a competitive pool, based on amount of players in the ranked game. 

A rotating (changing) map pool would work, plus there could be a ban-pick system where the teams each ban maps from the pool one after the other until one is picked to play

• Like 1

I agree that those changes will fit more in mvr. I would also like to see the seasonal rewards. After getting rank for example Gold - you get MP, coins to spin or other stuff or at the end of the ranked season top 10, top 50 or top 500 gets cool rewards: higher amount of stuff than previous ranks but with additional rare cosmetic stuff (weapon or costume part-s/accessories) ---> unlimited/limited "Golden skateboard" with basic acc stats (to make it unique just in its own form) or  limited multivitamin/bomb with 25% mp/exp bonuses. Feel free to leave your point of view

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BioWarz said:

A rotating (changing) map pool would work, plus there could be a ban-pick system where the teams each ban maps from the pool one after the other until one is picked to play

Wow , now that i think on that, once there is a x amount of maps, starting baning them would make sense on a competitive level!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, bl4ck said:

So to start, literally, the tutorial in the beginning of your MicroVolts experience is complete outdated and have more than 13 years old which doesn't make sense because it should help you learning how to swap weapons between them and not how to just shot weapons only. 

Hi,

Really think this is one of the most important things that should be changed. Like, if you are a new player, its okay that, with the tutorial, you will be able to know how to shoot, move, squat, jump and change the weapons. But what will you do with that after joining a normal match? Die in 2 seconds. 

Maybe they could make a single mode where there are bots, like that arena with 20 waves (can't remember the name but I think it was Single Wave???), in like 3 or 4 maps to make the pratice better, letting the bots shoot slowly as well?

Making more than one level would be great as well, with the last one being the Swap for example, because I think it will be a bit hard for the news to do that in the 1st try...

As the maps from CWs, the random option would be a very nice idea. I think that, the last 500 cws I have played, maybe 480 were in PVC, Neigh, House Top, Junk Yard or Bitmap..., and would open the door to see more rooms with different maps too.

Let's see how it goes when it launches.

Peace

Edited by Pongik

Random maps for CW? Really? How's that competitive? Literally the opposite of it, even, considering how UNBALANCED some maps are. 

Map banning system could do, though, I guess.

Edited by trace-_-
  • Like 1

Considering the ongoing discussion about changing the tutorial, I'd like to agree with some points that have been raised.

Indeed, a revision is necessary, especially due to the existing skill gap between experienced players and newcomers. The tutorial should cover crucial gameplay mechanics, such as swapping and wavestepping, and I think it should also address moving targets, like in VALORANT, for example.

Furthermore, given the game's diversity with 7 distinct weapons and niche mechanics, a comprehensive tutorial becomes even more essential, due to how each might weapon excel in different scenarios, adding yet another layer of complexity.

• Like 1