General Discussion

Do something about the scammers in discord

Faith

Can you do about the scammers in the discord selling fake keys and scamming people out of their money?
Just get some mods or smthing

• Like 2

Moderators will come or be selected with the official launch of the game.ย 
Until that moment, I can suggest you and all other players to refer only to official ways of obtaining them.

They cant even release original weapons with its stats and they're gonna manage to use their time to check their discord

Server is pretty trash due to scalpers & scammers circle jerk

I'm still not sure why they are waiting until release to get moderators for the Discord, they should have chosen people before it was even released. No point to ever have a non-moderated server especially for someone that's official. Now people's view of the server is probably trashed and there's a whole bunch of stuff to clean up.

Best thing anyone can do is to ignore the official server for the time being. It is very odd that they have 0 moderation and that the server feels so underdeveloped for the official deal. Just stick to other mv servers if you want to talk about the game and hang out with other fans of the game, or use the forums, ill even toss in a hug ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

Honestly, you should probably leave the discord until they do something about what's going on in there, for your own safety. I'd also recommend disabling DMs from server members while you're in there.